Music Forum / Post Your 'Top 25 Most Played'

• Lloyd%s's Photo
    Just thought this is a good idea to introduce people to other bands. I know i'm always looking to expand my music collection. Basically just post a pic of your Top 25 most played from itunes, or something like that if you use other music players :p

Reset mine a couple months back, here's what it looks like right now:

Posted Image
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Heres mine:

Posted Image

Was reset not too long ago though. Mostly just Mastodon and Machine Head. Lindsay Lohan at number 4 too. Go me.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • spiderman%s's Photo

Heres mine:

Was reset not too long ago though. Mostly just Mastodon and Machine Head. Lindsay Lohan at number 4 too. Go me.

To be honest, that actually is a good song.
  • Loopy%s's Photo

To be honest, that actually is a good song.

Couldnt agree more. I had a binge of having it on repeat near enough all day not too long back hense its number 4 spot.
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    My zen mp3 player has something similar, a top 20 so I'll post that.

1.Sepultura-Refuse/Resist (56 plays)
    2.Slayer-Angel of Death (55 plays)
    3.Lamb of God-Redneck (55 plays)
    4.Lamb of God-Again We Rise (53 plays)
    5.Sepultura-Propaganda (48 plays)
    6.Sepultura-Slave New World (48 plays)
    7.Sepultura-Amen (46 plays)
    8.Lamb of God-Descending (46 plays)
    9.Psychostick-The Dumb Song (46 plays)
    10.Lamb of God-Walk With Me in Hell (45 plays)
    11.Lamb of God-Pathetic (44 plays)
    12.Sum 41-The Bitter End (44 plays)
    13.Sepultura-Kaiowas(43 plays)
    14.Metallica-Master of Puppets (43 plays)
    15.Slayer-Raining Blood (43 plays)
    16.Sepultura-Territory (43 plays)
    17.Slayer-Cult (40 plays)
    18.Slayer-Flesh Storm (40 plays)
    19.Lamb of God-Foot to the Throat (39 plays)
    20.Psychostick-Hokey Fuckin Pokey (39 plays)
  • catalyst%s's Photo
    Lamb of God?
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Yes, lamb of god. A rather good band.
  • catalyst%s's Photo
    Interesting - modern interpretations of Handel's Messiah, or any way their music might be called "baroque" today?
  • yyo%s's Photo

Interesting - modern interpretations of Handel's Messiah, or any way their music might be called "baroque" today?

Are you trying to be funny?
  • catalyst%s's Photo
    Not at all:

'The Messiah is called the "Lamb of God" throughout the Bible's New Testament. This may seem a peculiar label to those who aren't familiar with biblical idioms, but to those who know their Bible, it is a cherished title for the beloved Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Prophetic pictures and references to the coming Lamb of God are also scattered throughout the Bible's Old Testament. In the first book of the Bible, Genesis, we find one of the better-known prophecies of the coming Lamb of God. In Genesis 22, God commands Abraham to offer his beloved son Isaac as a sacrifice. Abraham is obedient, not willing to keep anything from God, even his beloved son. On the way to the altar, Isaac asks his dad, "Look, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?" In response, Abraham prophesied, "My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together" (Genesis 22:7-8).'

Handel was broke, near starvation and composed The Messiah in 1741, with the first performances in 1742 - this fed him for the rest of his life, others too, and is a major performance in most large cities in the western world around Christmas and Easter. Part Two starts with the chorus, Behold the Lamb of God.

This band was formerly known as Burn the Priest and their lyrics explore religion, pain, misery, politics, and heresy - how funny does it get?
  • yyo%s's Photo
    You already know the band's history and lyrics, so why are you asking again? Did you feel the need to show off your super impressive knowledge of the bible and 18th century composers? In that case, congratulations sir, you get the gold star.

Edited by yyo, 02 September 2007 - 09:51 PM.

• catalyst%s's Photo
    I asked before knowing anything about the band and investigated because they were recommended - happy I did too, they are technically superior musicians.

As for your inability, may you enjoy everlasting ignorance.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    lmao.
  • spiderman%s's Photo

I asked before knowing anything about the band and investigated because they were recommended - happy I did too, they are technically superior musicians.

Never ever say that again.

Being 'techinically superior' does not make any band better.
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    Does RCT somehow correlate with Metal and Rock music? Apparently that's what everyone loves here... I don't recognize many of the artists!

Here's mine:

1. Untitled #1 (Vaka) - Sigur Ros
    2. My Heartbeat - Annie
    3. Hustler - Simian Mobile Disco
    4. Streamside - The Album Leaf
    5. All Is Full Of Love (Video Version) - Bjork
    6. Possibly Maybe - Bjork
    7. Ankle Injuries - Fujiya Miyagi
    8. Paris (Aeroplane Remix) - Friendly Fires ft. Au Revoire Simone
    9. Ageless Beauty - Stars
    10. I Don't Mind (Jump On It) - Lykke Li
    11. Pagan Poetry - Bjork
    12. Bum Like You - Robyn
    13. Anthonio - Annie
    14. Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix) - The Whitest Boy Alive
    15. Circuit Breaker - Royksopp
    16. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
    17. Don't Stop - Brazilian Girls
    18. Dancing Box (feat. TTC) - Modeselektor
    19. Suð Í Eyrum - Sigur Ros
    20. Kim & Jessie - M83
    21. Breezin' - Cornelius
    22. Heartbeats - The Knife
    23. Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur - Sigur Ros
    24. Valentine- The Delays
    25. The Zookeeper's Boy - Mew
  • Highball%s's Photo

Does RCT somehow correlate with Metal and Rock music? Apparently that's what everyone loves here... I don't recognize many of the artists

I'm in the same boat as you.

Posted Image
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Nah, we've got pretty diverse taste here. Just check out the last few pages of the "What are you listening too" thread.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Weird that you say that misolbaid because I literally have only heard of Arcade Fire in your entire list
    Meanwhile I know pretty much everybody else in other lsits
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading