(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / - MeTaLLiCa Park -

• Zacpro%s's Photo
    I guess most of you noticed that our group hadn't released anything the last months...

But a New Park is brought to you by Zac ! :D
    Indeed, MeTaLLiCa Park did receive nice comments from my friends of the RCTA group, so I decided to release it.

The park is a tribute to the band Metallica (I don't have to tell you what it is, right ?). The coasters have names like Orion or Battery, which are very cool songs from Metallica.
    I must tell that the park doesn't have a concert area or something that is directly related to music, I prefered building a 'real' amusement park.

Here is the link to the Image Gallery : http://www.rctarchit...s.php?album=156

And for the Download : http://www.rctarchit...tallicaPark.zip

Feel free to leave comments, or anything you'd like to say about the park :).

PS : What I can recommend you is to (re-)listen to the album Master of Puppets, which is just amazing !
    Also, you can listen to the songs The Call Of Ktulu, Turn The Page, Nothing Else Matters and Whiskey In The Jar which are incredible (if you like that type of music).

Enjoy ! :D
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    yeah METALLICA! WOOH.

upon reviewing the screenshots, the park looks boring, brown, and rectangular. better luck next time.

Edited by tracidEdge, 26 August 2007 - 01:54 PM.

• Loopy%s's Photo
    Im with tracid on this one. Nice idea but it really does look so drab and boring.
  • yyo%s's Photo

Turn The Page

Whiskey In The Jar

These are not Metallica songs.

Also, the park is boring.
  • Carl%s's Photo
    The coaster contrustion is solid, the colors, although bland when compared with the reds, oranges and yellows of the world, are appropriate for the theme, and although Turn The Page and Whiskey In The Jar are not Metallica songs, they did cover them, and did a good job of it I might add.
  • yyo%s's Photo

they did cover them, and did a good job of it I might add.

I'll just say I disagree completely and leave it at that.
  • Zacpro%s's Photo
    Well guys, thanks for commenting, but instead of just saying 'It's crap and boring', why don't you tell me what's wrong with it and how to improve ?

That would help a lot more than just a flat and fast-written opinion.
    Thanks in advance ;)
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    First off the colours. The whole park is made of brown, tan and grey its really not very interesting to look at. If you spiced it up with some accent colours it might look better. Heck, even the rides are all brown.

Landscaping and folige were quite poor. All the jagged rocks just look awful, you should make it more flowing instead of just randomly sticking up in places. On foliage you need some more full tile trees all the ramdomly placed quarter tile bush planters look odd. Throw in some flowers it'd help with the colours issue aswell.

Coaster layouts were ok although could use a little more work to get them perfect.
  • Zacpro%s's Photo
    Okay, this does help a lot more :D

Thanks !
  • gibbsies%s's Photo
    aww, ur breakin my balls here Zacpro, there's nothing from ...And Justice for All
  • hpg%s's Photo
    MeTaLLiCa?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading