Fiesta! / Fiesta in...

• 5dave%s's Photo
    A: Hey, what's that?
    B: I dunno!

Posted Image

"MFG"
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Impressive work. Very atmospheric. Good intergration with the ride exit, fits in well.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Yeah i like the stonework in the screen, the station looks gorgeous too. I think it shows you don't have to build huge stations.

Great work.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    wow!! thats great. I hope it isnt your PT3 screen...hehe. love the colors and the peepability of your parks is wonderful as always. the detail is so great yet so simple!!

FK
  • muuuh%s's Photo
    nice work, dude!
    The german scene is getting better and better, imo.
    we have du do a collabo, man :D
  • posix%s's Photo
    this is supposed to be a station?
    reminds me of europa park's poseidon, somewhat.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    ^small park, small ride, small station ;)

And thanks for all your comments this far.
    As you may have noticed - the screen is unfinished :D

"MFG"
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Very, very nice work Dave.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Awesome work! There are little details everywhere!
  • StormRunnerFan%s's Photo
    It looks hot. Like the little roof over the door!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Dave, you are one of (if not THE) best architect I've seen in RCT2. You know when enough is enough when it comes to detailing your buildings and when to use just the right objects for a path awning. You are the next Titan terms of quality, and not quanity. You remind me most of him, and you're filling that void rather well, if not better than him. Great job, dude.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Nice.
    Nice details.
    But the station is a bit small
  • Peeee%s's Photo
    Haha, is that the Langeweilepark you talked of? ;D

However, the atmosphere is just stunning, even in your unfinished screens. Looks just so lovely... :wub:
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    @Kumba, Lucas and Stormrunnerfan: Thanks, guys :)

@Steve: Thanks for the praise, but architecture is something I'm not really happy with... But thanks anyways! ;)

@ Fr3ak: Yeah, it's indeed pretty small. But that was what I'm going for - A small themed outdoor splash ride in a small park. And I think the station and the queue fit quite good for this.

@Peeee: Lol, maybe? :p Oh and thanks. The ride is now finished (playing atm)

"MFG"
  • CF%s's Photo
    What can is say, Beatiful like always
  • z3r0-G%s's Photo
    Looks great. I don't see any problems with it. The station looks beautiful. Very well done for such a small structure. The surrounding area looks just as good. Very nice work.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    About this park: I started this during a no-inspiration phase while building on my PT...
    It is a peep-able park without ANY money cheats.
    The only trainer functions I use are for building puproses like Zero clearances and merging and stuff like that. And I always renew the rides from time to time. The currently entrance fee is about 14,- € and I'm doing quite well with it.

I'm having only 4 attractions ATM and there are from 700-1000 people in the park.

It's so much fun to build the game how it's ment to be played ;)

"MFG"

Edited by 5dave, 28 August 2007 - 11:13 AM.

• z3r0-G%s's Photo
    Just as nice as the first screen. I like it.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Edited by 5dave, 13 October 2007 - 06:59 AM.

• Wicksteed%s's Photo
    why are you still no parkmaker? this is wonderful.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading