Music Forum / The Sound of Animals Fighting...

• zodiac%s's Photo
    Not sure if many people have heard of them, but The Sound of Animals Fighting is a collaboration band, with members from RX Bandits, Circa Survive, Sunn O, Chiodos, Days Away, and The Autumns. They've released two albums, "Tiger and the Duke (EP)" in 2005 (The band was much bigger at the time), and "Lover, the Lord Has Left Us" in 2006.

Sadly (and happily), I just read that they are currently in production (sort of) of a new album. If they do make this, the only members working would be the Nightingale (Rich Balling of RX Bandit), the Walrus (Matt Embree of RX Bandit), The Lynx (Chris Tsagakis of RK Bandit), and the Skunk (Anthony Green of Circa Survive). They also say they'd tune it down. MORE than it was on Lover, the Lord Has Left Us. My favorite of them is still Tiger and the Duke, which is when they were still rock based.

Article

And if you wanna hear some, you can check it here (I suggest You Don't Need a Witness).
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I like their name. But that song you suggested was not my cup of tea. Personally I don't understand bands like these. Circa Survive is all right though, I guess.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    i used to like them in 2005. i've strayed from that kind of music anymore

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading