Music Forum / Spiral Frog

• zodiac%s's Photo
    *Not giving a link cause I'm not sure if I'll get banned, but it's a www.****.com*

Spiral Frog is a new site with completely legal and completely free music downloads, and I think there's videos, too. You have to register, but once you're on, you can download immediately. Just registered, and it's awesome. Oh, and make sure you have WMP 11 installed, or it won't work.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Why would you get banned for that?
  • Tornado6%s's Photo
    I need the name!
  • Havingfun%s's Photo
    Spiral Frog
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Mind that it is only for 30 days.
    After that you have to renew again.

Emergo
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    It's still free, though.
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    hmm I think Ill try this out and hopefully it won't tell me to upgrade to premium after a few weeks like most of the free music programs i've used.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Elaborating on Emergo's post...

What happens if I don't renew my membership?

A couple of things happen if you don’t return to the SpiralFrog Web site and renew your membership every 30 days.

On Day 31, you will no longer be able to download songs or videos from our site, but the music you have already downloaded will continue to play on your computer and portable player for another 30 days.

However, if you choose not to renew your membership after 60 days, on Day 61 all the songs and videos you have downloaded from SpiralFrog will no longer play on your computer or portable player.

At any time, you can renew your membership – even after Day 61 – and your music licenses will be restored, and your music will be good for another 30 days. You will NOT need to re-download your files.

The songs you download from SpiralFrog are protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM), and are programmed with a license to play only for the period that you maintain your membership to our Web site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but this is a requirement from the record labels and publishers who license the music to us. However, if you keep your SpiralFrog membership up to date, you won’t even notice the built-in DRM as we’ve tried hard to keep it in the background as much as possible.

As your membership approaches the end of each 30-day period, we will send you an email at the address we have on record for you to remind you to renew. You can also see how many days you have left to your membership in the message located in the main navigation bar at the top left-hand corner of every page at SpiralFrog, along with a link to the renewal page.

• penguinBOB%s's Photo
    sounds very inconvenient.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    ....after the second month.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Aww, lame...
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Just use albumbase.com if you're really into that whole 'legal' music thingy.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading