Arena:

Posted Image

Arena Entrance:

Posted Image

Tryings for another theming area, will be called 'Fairy Tale':

Posted Image

Hope youn enjoy them =)
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    i really like the first and last screen! the theming for that fairy tale idea is great! the muchrooms are amazing although im not sure about the milti-colored tree. the middle screens are nice but kinda boring to me. i like the bulls but the building itself seems kinda normal.

FK
  • JJ%s's Photo
    You didn't recolour the tree :(
  • J K%s's Photo
    Love the last screen. I'm doing a Fairytale inspired area in my new solo. The other screens are nice too.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    The arena entrance is fantastic to me, for some reason.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    looks like you've got really skinny walls in places on that arena, but i love it otherwise. fairy tale looks awesome, but don't overdo the crazy trees. A whole forest of them might be a tad too much. mushrooms look great. bulls.. well, i understand what they are, but they're kind of blocky. overall.. looks good. can't wait for more.

oh, and you've got a support going through a giant mushroom?
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    @FK: Thanks =) I've tried to keep the building normal .. I didn't wanna use so much details on this.

@JJ: Said I, that I would? I think it's in the right color ... don't know :S

@JK: Wow, thank you :)

@Steve: Maybe cause it's realistic? :p

@Intamin22: Sorry, I don't know what 'skinny' means ... would you explain it to me?
    No, I won't .. I have planned the area and I won't over do the trees.
    I've tried many ways to do the bulls but I though that would be the best one .. of course they're blocky but ... it's RCT2! :lol:

Yep .. it was my intention to do the supports through the mushroom ... should I place it somewhere else?
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    very nice work, I didn't expect that. I personally don't like your foliage, but I guess it's quite fitting.
  • Agent_Mulder%s's Photo
    already it´s the simple style of the arena .. i love it ;-) ... aeger to see, what´s going on with the land beside ... and for the fairy tale place ... you know, i´ll wait for a bigger screens^^

fox
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I agree with Steve, that arena entrance is lovely. It's just a bit neater than the rest of your work.
  • CF%s's Photo
    The Arena is very nice ;), the Bulls are not sow good, butt whell done :)
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    The first screen has some solid, but repetitive architecture, and you seem to overuse/rely on those balcony poles too much. The arena is interesting but slightly boring and monotonous, and the last screen just isn't working for me, especially that multi-colored tree.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    @Wicksteed: Thank you so much! Okay .. my foliage .. there are many people out there who didn't like it but I do ... so .. xP

@Agent_Mulder: Screens will be bigger, soon =)

@Turtle: Mhm, thanks :)

@CF: Bulls are very difficult to do, in that scale .. imo .. but thanks anyway

@Jazz: Okay .. but why the tree isnt' working for you? It shouldn't be real, it could be made with plastic or something else ..
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    here you go:
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    what i mean is, the part circled in red looks too thin to be holding up what it is holding up.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading