Micro Madness / Your Micro Madness Picks?

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok, like more then half of you have me making the final 4, thx... of those people half seem have me in the Championship, great! But no-one thinks I'll win it all? ah, that history of second place finishes seems to still be hanging over my head :lol:
  • J K%s's Photo
    This contest is crazy! My picks are up and i'm really excited. I can't wait to start my entries.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Yeah someone is on crack cos they have me in the final four xD

That'd be me.
    i expect you, inversed, magnus and fatha to win your round 1's, and then magnus and fatha to forfeit their round twos. you'll then beat inversed with some crazy shit you'll pull out of nowhere.
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    Seems to be generally 50-50 between Lloyd and myself.
    I'm confident in my concept, however.
    Good luck to you, too.

So many parkmakers seem to have announced their MM round one finishing. And many of them have moved on to round two parks... Overconfident, if you ask me. BUT, that could be my downfall...

We'll see.

-disneylhand
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    ^ Yeah, I was gonna say, I'm impressed by how many people are finishing already. Heck, all I have is a layout and some land work. I must build slow or something...
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    I've noticed that a couple of people have me going all the way to the sweet sixteen. I'd highly suggest that you both change your brackets while you still can, because unless there's two forfeits, I'll never be making it to the sweet sixteen. I only have one good idea for a micro park, and as history's shown, will find some way to mess it up.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

Heck, all I have is a layout and some land work. I must build slow or something...

You're farther along then me. All I've got are some fences and posts for my bounaries. That's about 5 minutes of work, at most.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    As much as I said I'm finished I'm not quite. I'm only on year 3 :-/
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    I have like, a 6x2 area built in, and one ride. That's it.

I'm also stuggling for more ideas, so if i were to make it to the next round, i'd be in trouble.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I think I've finished it now...
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    All my rides, stalls, etc are in place... Some limited detail-oriented "theming" is in place. Not much more than that though. I'm think only one or two more sittings to finish though. Maybe midway through year 4.

It's not like I'm against Xcoaster first round (if I was I'd be whipping out one of my "concept" type things because I'd be doomed otherwise).

Ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Careful with those finished Micros, once you submit them thats it, no re-sending. With 64 entries expected I am not gona be able to handle 2 or even 3 versions of something.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    huh... I must be slow too, i've been working but all I have is barely started buildings and the main ride

luckily for this one I know almost exactly what to do and where...
  • jusmith%s's Photo
    It sucks that I have to go against X-coaster in the first round, but I'm still going to put up a fight and do my best (even though I will harshly lose).

I am about 90% done my entry, just a couple more touchups, and then I'll send it in. It is probably some of my best building, archy wise, so I hope that my name will eventually be recognized and in the next competition I won't have to be seeded so low... haha :)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    You got the lowest seed coz I could not find any work you have done. I found stuff on everyone else so thats why they were higher.

Im looking forward to finally seeing what your work looks like.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    ivo is extremely under-rated.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i built the main rides, flats and stalls.. all i have to do is theme and landscape ;P.
  • Levis%s's Photo

i built the main rides, flats and stalls.. all i have to do is theme and landscape ;P.

you know for sure you aren't using the normal PT bench because I cant imagine 2 or more main rides and also 2 or more flats and 2 or more stalls on a 15 * 15 map :p .
  • ivo%s's Photo
    @Midnight Aura: Tnx :lol:
    @levis: You can build in heigt. A least, that is what i did in pokey park
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    I didn't build much vertically this round, i think i will do so more in later rounds though. Levis, i could explain what exactly is in the park, but i'd much rather it'd be a surprise.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading