General Chat / Guitar Hero 3

• Tornado6%s's Photo
    It's a pretty fun game and after 3 weeks of playing, I'm almost done with medium. I think it's fun. What do you guys think?
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I've played it at my friend's house a few times. Personally I think it's their best setlist ever. When You Were Young, Helicopter, Reptilia... it's awesome. I wish Creep by Radiohead was on Guitar Hero too and not just Rock Band (which I haven't played yet, but I've been told it's about 400x better than Guitar Hero).
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    We have GH1 and GH2 and have completed both on hard. My daughter completed both on expert and makes it a point to inform me every time we play. We did not get GH3 as we decided to get RB for PS2 on 12-12-07 instead.

I do like the song list for GH3 though.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    I have GH2, but i'm probably going to get RB instead of the third one.
  • rct2123%s's Photo
    Since I only have a Wii, I had to get GH3. I am planning on buying a 360 soon though, so I will get rock band...

-Rct2123
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Beat it on expert.

Yeah.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I plan on getting it. I recently got a Wii, and it was one of the first titles I planned on getting, but I didn't yet.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    i'm horrible at guitar hero. my brother got it for wii and i played it a bit over break. i'm looking forward to playing drums on rock band to see what that's like.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    The song "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force on expert is like impossible on that game

Edited by inVersed, 30 November 2007 - 06:01 AM.

• Steve%s's Photo

The song "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force on expert is like impossible on that game

psh. newb.
    if you have a buddy to play pro face-off with, you can never lose.

and frank, my friends all played rock band without me the other night (bastards!), and they said playing the drums was the most fun they ever had with a videogame.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I've wondered about playing the drums on RB. Do you have to buy a mini drum set or something?

I will get GH3 soon. It has Holy Diver on it, so it's a must buy.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    I'll have it for christmas on wii. Free online play is awesome. :)
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    So I played Maps on drums and expert and didn't fail. Kind of wish I owned that game.
  • rct2123%s's Photo
    Forgot to mention I can beat it on expert like no problem. Still I am not as good as I could be...

-Rct2123
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Got Rock Band a few days ago. I'm pretty good at vocals, guitar, and bass, but I'm not that good with the drums. Whenever I'm playing with my friends, though, I'm forced to sing, since I'm the only one with a good voice :p.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I can't sing worth a shit, so that would probably be my weak point.
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    Guitar Hero blows compared to Rock Band. My friend down the hall got Rock Band and we play it all the time. It's easily the best party game I've ever played, and one of the best games I've ever played. You don't really have to be a good singer to sing, you only really need to hum the right tones. The drums are really hard but they are so much fun to play although the bass pedal hurts your foot after extended playing. Once you play Rock Band and then try playing Guitar Hero, you just cant, whats the point in playing the guitar when you don't have the rest of the band? Plus the actual guitar in Rock Band is much better made than GH and is easier to play.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    what part of your foot?
    when I play actual drums, my shin starts to hurt if i do a lot of pedal work.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I have GH3 for Xbox 360.

Currently I am trying to beat TTFaF on Expert but I fail near the end of the solos (which sucks).

Rock Band isn't so good.
    The singing and drums are sweet, but the setlist albeit pretty good lacks almost anything post 2004.
    The guitar and bass are also sloppier than GH2 which isn't good at all.

Raven-SDI
    ยง
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I have GH3 for the Wii and I really really love it ^^
    Just finished it on hard but I don't want to do expert atm
    Anyone want to play online?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading