Related Games / [RCT3] Die Alte Stadt - New Shots!

• rheathy%s's Photo
    This is a new park I've recently started for RCT3. The name isn't the most original but I'm working on a new one. I haven't done much so far but here are the pictures of what I have done. They are all unfinished. The first one is looking towards some toilets from an enclosed walkway. and the other are of the first buildings I have finished.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comments and criticisms please.

Edited by rheathy, 06 December 2007 - 01:44 PM.

• Grand Admiral%s's Photo
    I like, it has a real European feel to being in it.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    It's definitely the best RCT3 architecture I've seen on this forum.
    But that building reminds me more of a guest info or relations building then a chocolate store.
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    ara you german?? if not, this is a very funny name :lol:
  • rheathy%s's Photo
    I'm going to change the sign, it's only temporary as it was one of the only ones I had. Also I'm going to put tables outside of it to make it into a cafe.
    I'm not German but I speak it and I wanted a European feel.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Haha I like the name. And the park. Good job so far.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    It feels a little cold. might just be the lack of people there, but it seems empty and lifeless.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Looks good so far but the name is misleading.
    "Altstadt" is German for the part of a town which was built first.
    I don't think that this is right here.
    Better go with "Die alte Stadt" or something like that.
    Also I like the last screens but the first two could need some more details.
    What about some windows on these plain walls on the first and the second screen?

Fisch
  • bug33558%s's Photo
    i think it looks great

one of the more realistic RCT3 parks ive seen
  • rheathy%s's Photo
    Some new images. A new building I built, a small gift shop. I may add some more to the exterior and interior at a later date.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Feedback much appreciated.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That's got a lot more atmosphere now. The only thing to make it better would be to have 1 row of 4 and a row of 2 picnic benches, or just 1 row of 4. Right now it seems weird having one just sticking out on it's own.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    i love the look and the atmosphere is good although it could use some snowy mountains to finish the swedish look, but i realize those are kinda hard in the game. anyway, i think right now its good but it could really use some rides or something. kinda boring right now.

FK
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    it really needs trees.
  • Lucifer%s's Photo
    Ugh, these screens highlight everything I hate about RCT3. The creepy way that every single object looks exactly the same. Its so much more noticable close-up.

Bitching aside, it does look quite nice. Though, i'd suggest waiting to show some finished pictures.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading