General Chat / What...shoes do you wear?

• Marshy%s's Photo
    shoes/trainers/kicks/sneakers whatever..what do you wear?

Obviously these arn't the actual trainers I have but they are the catalogue images.

Puma Asana
    Posted Image

I also have a pair of 'Puma The Suede'
    Posted Image

And some 'DAC's (image from ebay)
    Posted Image

my work shoes are Topman:
    Posted Image

What do you wear?
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I wear these

Posted Image

these

Posted Image

these

Posted Image
    (the top ones)

and for sport, i wear these

Posted Image
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    One:
    Posted Image

Two:
    Posted Image

And one of those 2 pairs (just ordered them both and I will decided it when they're here)
    One:
    Posted Image

Two:
    Posted Image
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    These but they're all brown...

Posted Image
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo
    I have a pair of Puma motorsport shoes, a pair of DVS skate shoes, and 2 pairs of Nikes for running. I also have 3 pairs of combat boots for work.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    a pair of és shoes and some nike shoes for running.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Haha I just have a pair of Nike Shox, a pair of dress shoes, and baseball cleats.
  • gir%s's Photo
    puma rs-100's in brown on white. most comfortable shoes that i've ever worn.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    um... new balance something or other... don't really care enough to check
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Free's

Posted Image

Court Force low's

Johnston and Murphy

Posted Image

Edited by penguinBOB, 04 December 2007 - 05:24 PM.

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    I'd like to know what jobs you people have that require you to wear such fancy shoes.

I go with Dr. Schoells. And if I can't find a pair of those that I like, I'll go with a pair of Starters with some Dr. Schoells Gel inserts. I also have a pair of old Starters that have gone from white to green from yard work.

I don't own a pair of fancy dress shoes. I don't go to formal dances, I don't have a job that requires that kind of attire, and I don't go to church. (This one time my Bio teacher was taking the freshman class to a genetics conference, with some guest speaker, and we had to wear something nice. And I said, "What if we don't have anything nice?" And the teacher says, of all things, "Don't you go to church?" At this point the room got kinda quiet. And I simply replied, "No." Kind of a funny story I though went with the topic.)
  • Gwazi%s's Photo

No comment.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    I wear a 7-year old pair of Avias that fit me like a second skin.
    I have a pair of Everest hiking shoes / sneakers as well, since eventually my Avias will get too small. :[
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    RAINBOWS.

-disneylhand
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Posted Image

and

Posted Image

For basketball:

Posted Image
    Wades. :p
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

I'd like to know what jobs you people have that require you to wear such fancy shoes.

Got them for the career fair and for interviews to get the jobs that make you wear the fancy shoes in the first place. A vicious cycle I guess...

Edited by penguinBOB, 04 December 2007 - 07:25 PM.

• Steve%s's Photo
    Posted Image

and

Posted Image
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Mine are lighter, more of a tan really.

I'll have these for another 5 yrs.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    dress browns, dress blacks, [formerly] white running sneakers, brown sneakers, black sneakers, a couple pairs of sandles, work shoes (my old dress blacks), and two pair of marching shoes.

Xin, the older you get, the less things you have to throw away (your feet don't grow) and you just start to collect shit. I have t-shirts that are 10 years old. Shoes aren't any different
  • ekimmel%s's Photo

Since I stopped growing 20 years ago I've collected some number of shoes over the years including fancy shoes for weddings, funerals, job interviews, etc.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading