Micro Madness / #3 Ride6 vs. #11 Lloyd

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)

Who would you choose as winner of this matchup?

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Round 2 - Match-Up #12: Ride6 vs. Lloyd

#3 Ride6 with his entry:
    Gold Rush Gorge

Posted Image

#11 Lloyd with his entry:
    Lights, Moters, Action! Stunt Show

Posted Image

After 6 votes by the judges, the winner, by a score of 4 to 2, is... Ride6

Ride6 moves on to the Sweet 16 where he will face fellow NE Parkmaker J K in our first true clash of the Titans. Expect a no holds barred match-up as an NE Parkmaker will win and lose :eek:
  • J K%s's Photo
    Awesome. No offense LLoyd nice entry but i really wanted to face Ride6. Good luck.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Both entries were nice.

Ride6: Great coaster, great landscape and on top of that it's even peep-friendly. I loved that one! The coaster was a little bit intense, but it was great nontheless. Looking forward to your next (hopefully peep-friendly) entries.

Lloyd: I liked the idea of using the stuntshow as a entry. I think this would have worked better in Round 1, though. Looking back to disneylhands entry then it probably would not have been better ;)

"MFG"
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    YAYZ!

Alright, next round I'm really going to have to bring it though... To be honest I half-expected to loose this one because my entry was built in two stages: the coaster and landscaping back before finals at college, and everything else last saturday night...

Anyway I've got a crazy good idea for the next one.

Ride6
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    No one is replying here?

I thought Ride6s was neat. It's nice to see someone work out a good coaster design on a micromap. Albeit unorthodox, this does qualify as one.

Lots of other rides, peeps. Looks good to me, now i'm hoping that you can show just a little bit more the next round because i know you can do it.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Ride6 had a cool entry here... one of the better looking coasters this round. The amound of inversions was pretty impressive, and I like how you integrated traditional interlocked corkscrews. The rest of the entry in terms of theming and other rides was pretty nice-- it had a very pleasant atmosphere despite the mass of track that's above a lot of the map. One of the better entries this round for me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading