Music Forum / World's youngest drummer

• Tornado6%s's Photo
    Right here: http://www.youtube.c...ttledrummerbaby

What do you think? All I can say is Son Of A Gun.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Fuck that, he's shit. I'd kick his ass.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    omg. poor child.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    When he's a teenager, he's going to be scary good.
  • Tornado6%s's Photo

When he's a teenager, he's going to be scary good.

Yeah, and Maybe he'll be one of if not the greatest drummer of all time by then.

EDIT: I frogot to mention that he's been bart of the United Drum Line since age 2 and has curlently performed in front of over 30,000 people so suck that.

Edited by Tornado6, 01 January 2008 - 10:33 PM.

• Lloyd%s's Photo
    He's still shit though.

But seriously when he's like 15 he'll be in a signed band. I bet his parents just sit him down and force him to play drums, beat him until he does. Poor guy.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Yeah if he keeps up with it he's going to be really good when he gets older. Otherwise he sucks, but c'mon, he's only like 3. Give the kid a break.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    What I found interesting is that although his attempts to add fair are very rough (as expected), he always knew when to come back to the standard beat and did it well. Also, it's one thing to use the sticks, but he was working the base pedal also. Very impressive considering how old he is.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

What I found interesting is that although his attempts to add fair are very rough (as expected), he always knew when to come back to the standard beat and did it well.

that was really weird to me. i want to see what he does when he's big enough to sit down and play.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading