2007 / Where did THAT come from!?

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Faceman
    JiMiMo
    Camcorder22
    Agent_Mulder
    Ivo
    Disneylhand

Please nominate 2 more people for this category, NOT ALREADY ON THE LIST ABOVE! What is listed above is locked in and will be on the awards ballot.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Peeee & disneylhand

Edited by Kumba, 01 January 2008 - 11:33 PM.

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    I'll second that. I can't think of anyone else for this award. I really think Peeee deserves to be locked on the ballot, though.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    is this just for MM or not?

I'd say Fanatic of RCT just because he showed up after like 4 years... um.. and SenZ I guess
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Peeee, SenZ and FoR are all good nominations, so I'll take 2/3 of the lot :lol:
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Pineapple
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    CF and Pineapple
  • J K%s's Photo
    Senz and Disneylhand.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    why does everyone has SenZ on his list while he just go out of retirement ... his previous works where better actually :p.

oh wait ... did he actually ever showed something here or did he only showed it on miracles :p ?
  • Milo%s's Photo
    yes but the same thing could be said for Fanatic and JiMeMo as well...
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Timothy Cross and cBass both submitting CC's
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Maybe we should also have a "Where did THEY come from!?" award for these guys that seem to pop back to NE out of thin air :p
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ^i like that idea but I worry there aren't really enough to nominate after the lock since there's maybe 5 people that this can be said about
  • J K%s's Photo

why does everyone has SenZ on his list while he just go out of retirement ... his previous works where better actually :p.

oh wait ... did he actually ever showed something here or did he only showed it on miracles :p ?

Because while i know of his talent and capability others don't. He's recently come out of retirement and i think that if you got some votes it would puch him to keep working.

I will agree his previous work has been better but i know he can produce some nice stuff. Plus anyone that can beat FK another rising parkmkaer at the site needs to be taken seriously.

To my knowledge he's only shown stuff on Miracles and won competitions over there. I think he's shown the odd design here.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    Myself :)
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    CF and Disneylhand

"MFG"
  • Grand Admiral%s's Photo
    Myself once again, because hello, no one expected me to ever release a park or a design, never mind finishing one.
  • CF%s's Photo
    Disneylhand & Sulakke
  • ivo%s's Photo
    cBass and pineaple
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Just disneylhand as it seems to be like a 4 way tie for second.

Thanks for nominating.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading