News / The List Updated

• iris%s's Photo
    Hey all, the List has been updated for the month.
    There is a new number one in town, dethroning Natelox's "Disney's Discovery Island"
    There are also two members of the top 10
    And also new additions to The List as well, which means that some parks had to get booted.
    The following got kicked off The List
    -Festival Resort by rctrealpark and iPark
    -Dunsmuir by Segaman75
    -Arnos Grove by roomraider
    -Legends: Timeless Tales by SA
    -EverQuest: Reign of Terror by Prince Ashitaka
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Wow. Thanks :)
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    I agree with about all of the top 25 except a few...
    Disney Dreams(#6)
    Everyone probably liked this park except me, it just didn't look amazing to me. I consider it a good park, but maybe I didnt see what made this park so good, as in my opinion its not as good as Aurora's Bay, not really even close. Someone tell me the good part about DD please!

Flordia DisneySea(#12)
    When I looked at this park, it had great arcitecture, but it never looked all that striking to me. And, when I looked at it just kinda seemed empty to me...

Besides that its perfect imo, except maybe Cydoina being nearer to the #10 spot, but thats just my opinion.
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    Thanks for adding Gobon City it came as a bit of a shock I would of never thought it could of made it into the list.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Wow. Thanks :)

It's been a long time in coming, but Iris has come to his sense *L*

Thanks iris for the bumps on egypTopia and Oceania, they were needed!

I'll whip up some more should-bes if you need them, i've got a new list all ready for you.

Well Done on the update - appreciated :)
  • x-sector%s's Photo

I'll whip up some more should-bes if you need them, i've got a new list all ready for you.

Well Done on the update - appreciated :)

I argee much appreciated

Mantis I wanna see your new should-bes
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Ahhhh....... I'm down to #4.............................. ;)

egypTopia certainly took a leap. Oceania......... I really dont think it should be #9.... Thats a little high IMO. Top 20 yes but #9? Just my opinion, I guess I just dont see what is truly special about it......

So do I... exept.... I really didnt agree with ANY of your last should-bes (exept maybe Twisted's park). Lol, I still wouldnt mind seeing them though......

Besides that its perfect imo, except maybe Cydoina being nearer to the #10 spot

Just wondering...... What exactly is so appealing about that park? ??? I actually found it to be really ugly and nOObish. I guess its just not my prefered style, but still, just wondering.........

Someone tell me the good part about DD please!

Ehhh, all of it :lol: I actually think DD should be higher.... probably above USCR......

Nice update!
  • YetiGKM%s's Photo
    Thanks for the update Iris, seems like you put a lot of effort into this but you only got 7 responses. Kinda seems like a waste now that I think of it.

Anyways, I liked the new list and I agree with pretty much everything except I think UCSR should be a tad higher on the list. Maybe around 2 or 3?
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    I am sure everyone appreciates these updates and would be dissapointed if they didn't happen. But it is just a hard topic to reply to, there isn't really anything much you can say with out it being a repeat of the person before you.

All I can say is I hope to see The Burning Secret somewhere in that 50 when it is released. That would be nice.
  • mantis%s's Photo

So do I... exept.... I really didnt agree with ANY of your last should-bes (exept maybe Twisted's park). Lol, I still wouldnt mind seeing them though......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wondering...... What exactly is so appealing about that park? ??? I actually found it to be really ugly and nOObish. I guess its just not my prefered style, but still, just wondering.........

They aren't all accurate lol. They're just parks i feel should get a little more attention, and what better way to do that than with their own description and screen?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It has some architecture never seen anywhere else, insane coasters that are not n00bish but thought out, well placed,have amazing ratings and awesome speed. It has theming incomprehensible to the average beginner, nor the average advanced player. I don't think even someone of your talent could have produced a park like that at the time it was made.
  • spiderman%s's Photo

I found the landscaping to be the greatest work of landscaping of all time...
  • Tony%s's Photo
    Haha...Avalon made a jump that wasn't needed. It's neat, tho...
  • Micool%s's Photo

Haha...Avalon made a jump that wasn't needed.  It's neat, tho...

Indeed, Kumba's the one who got a jump, as well as Benni.

Who's park's download, incidentally, really needs to be fixed - I still haven't opened the park yet, and it looks good. :(
  • RRP%s's Photo
    nice to see its updated but i dont see whats great about USCR.....it just looks like loadsa random buildings with the same trees everywhere on boring paths.

one thing id like to see is a list of up and coming (not in goodness order) so that those thinking of uninstalling RCT1 can see what they will be missing.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Differing opinions are one of the cool things about RCT. I think that Cydonia City is amazing for the WORLD that it created. This thing was multi-layered and multi-dimensional. On the other hand, I didn't like UCSR... in fact, it's not even on my Chart (which Iris asked me to make again), but that's just a matter of preference. It doesn't mean it's not a good park, obviously.

:)

BTW, if you're gonna update, Iris, you're gonna have to change some of the text. For example, for DDI, the description hails it as the best park you've ever seen... but it's #2. And in the text for Auroras Bay, you have the name of the park spelled wrong. :p Just do a glance at your descriptions to make sure they make sense. Moonlight Magic "was so close to being #1," but it's #8. :D
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I love the list, I should ok kept on palying RCT so I could of got on there.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    *dances*
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

BTW, if you're gonna update, Iris, you're gonna have to change some of the text.  For example, for DDI, the description hails it as the best park you've ever seen... but it's #2.  And in the text for Auroras Bay, you have the name of the park spelled wrong.  :p  Just do a glance at your descriptions to make sure they make sense.  Moonlight Magic "was so close to being #1," but it's #8.  :D

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading