• Kumba%s's Photo
    5Dave
    Levis
    Loopy
    OLE
    Zodiac
    RCFanB&M
    FK+Coastermind

Please nominate 2 more people for this category, NOT ALREADY ON THE LIST ABOVE! What is listed above is locked in and will be on the awards ballot.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Mama Bear (probably doesn't want it, I know), and RCFanB&M
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Junya Boy & Splash-0
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Yeah, I'd have to go with RCFanB&M. Great parkmaker, aside from the ones already on the ballot.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    And because Kumba's telling me I have to pick 2, I'll go with JiMiMo. He's really shaking up the MM and his ideas are turning out awesome.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    RCFan
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    How'd I get on here, but FK and/or RCFan didn't? Those guys deserve it to the fullest.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Yah, I agree with you for once, Zodiac. I hate to say it, but you haven't finished anything and lucked out in MM. Someone else deserves this more.
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Good call zodiac, FK+Coastermind and RCFanB&M
  • Levis%s's Photo
    Juna boy (aka Master Jay) and RCFanB&M
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Hate to say it but I agree with zodiac. Not on the nominations, however. RCFanB&M has only released one Design this year I think, and that's about it.

I'd say FK and ][ntamin22, I guess.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well imo he''s fast becoming good and I figured this could motivate him. Also he's came close to making NE design a few times.

Who gives a crap anyways, 5Dave will win by a landslide :p
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I think it could be close between the top three. But Loopy won't win cuz people don't appreciate LL as much anymore, so I do think 5dave will win.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

Well imo he''s fast becoming good and I figured this could motivate him.

If putting me on the Asshole of the Year ballot is your attempt to motivate me, it's not working. :p

But I do agree with most. It doesn't matter how many or who you put on the ballot. 5Dave is going to take the gold. You might as well just give it to him now.

Edited by Xin, 31 December 2007 - 08:26 PM.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    RCFan and MA.
  • CF%s's Photo
    FK+Coastermind
  • Liampie%s's Photo

FK+Coastermind

That one, and RCFanB&M.

Edited by Liampie, 01 January 2008 - 08:54 AM.

• RCTNW%s's Photo
    RCFanB&M and FK
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Wow thanks heh

FK and yeah, I'd really like to see myself in that category...just wish I'd have been able to release more stuff last year heh.-
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Like RCFanB&M said, id feel alot more like i deserved to be up there, if i had more stuff out. either way id defintly say RCFanB&M deserves to be up there. ya, we all know that 5Dave with take it, but its most the idea of not only who is the best but who were the best. nomination is part of the awards as well in a way of saying 'you were one of the best this year'...anyway..

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading