2007 / Best Non-NE Parkmaker

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Imo you slipped a little at the end of this year FK, so thats how you missed out. Juan is awesome, but other then his design and MM we have not seen to much from him. Even so, I will be happy to see either/both of you get voted onto this award ballot.

No hard feelings, tho looking back my lock-in nominations were not as good as they should have been.
  • J K%s's Photo
    I would like to nominate FK and Egghead. Though i think these guys are both very talented i'd like to see alot more work from you both in the new year. I have nominated them as they are the next players in the community that should be on the list. Hopefully this will push them to release alot more stuff and hopefully win the title that they could deserve one day.

I'd love Dave to win and i know he will because he deserves it alot. Even though i'm not a player of LL, I respect Loopys work alot. I wouldn't mind if he wins because he deserves it as well.
  • Levis%s's Photo

Like RCFanB&M said, id feel alot more like i deserved to be up there, if i had more stuff out. either way id defintly say RCFanB&M deserves to be up there. ya, we all know that 5Dave with take it, but its most the idea of not only who is the best but who were the best. nomination is part of the awards as well in a way of saying 'you were one of the best this year'...anyway..

I tought I should take it :p .
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    RCFanB&M & FK_Coastermind :mantis:

Im glad you guys made it, I was kinda going more for who had done the most work then who was the most skilled parkmaker. Good luck taking a vote from 5Dave :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading