Related Games / [RCT3 MOVIE] Nanjing - Spring 2008 - MOVIE RELEASED!

• coasterdude5%s's Photo

Posted Image

Earth will change forever.

Nanjing.

Initiating Spring 2008.

CD5 Productions.

Edited by coasterdude5, 29 February 2008 - 11:06 PM.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    So, this is a ride?
    LL, RCT2, or RCT3?
    What type?

Any information??

Edited by RaPiPo, 18 January 2008 - 09:43 PM.

• coasterdude5%s's Photo

So, this is a ride?
    LL, RCT2, or RCT3?
    What type?

Any information??

From the title:
    CD5Productions Movie
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Still doesn't tell us what's gonna be in there.
  • Tornado6%s's Photo
    More info, plz?
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    CD5 Productions Movie sounds like this has nothing to do with RCT at all, so im curious as to how that answers the question of weather this is LL, RCT2, or RCT3. sounds intresting, but not that much, sinse you gave no rct info, no screen, and no idea as to really what it is.

FK
  • posix%s's Photo
    the rules say you have to post an rct screen when opening a topic in the ad.
    i give you 24h, then the topic gets closed.

cool, huh?
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    http://forums.nedesi...showtopic=17955

He makes movies using RCT3.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    "worst font in the world award"
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    RCT3 Movie, okay! im not trying to be a bitch, im just saying, someone without backround knowledge would have no idea what this is, and no intrest in it. just a thought

FK
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

cool, huh?

Figured the teaser would be suffice. It is a pic from RCT3.

It's a sci-fi movie made using RCT3. I was gonna upload a teaser soon. But your post made it alot easier for me.

Won't be posting here again!

Cool, huh?

Edited by coasterdude5, 19 January 2008 - 05:07 PM.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Just because we asked you for more information, you're leaving the forums?
    That's a bit harsh.
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    Well, I'd be pretty pissed too. In his mind he was trying to get us all pumped upand excited for his project and all you guys did was pretty much fuck it up. Thats still pretty funny though.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

cool, huh?

dude.
    what the fuck.

can you point me to these rules? I see no "FAQ and FORUM RULES" sticky; the only thing remotely near that is the topic description (that most people might not even read) which says that topics without screens may be closed, and it says nowhere that you may not create a topic without an RCT screen.

In practice we tend to disdain people advertising other websites and things on here, but this isn't even close to that! He is doing something with RCT that I personally haven't seen before, and he provided a screen, even if you were too much of an ass to even consider it that.

points of this post-

1- Clarify shit, people. Get a brightline topic you can point to and make it a sticky so you have some concrete backing when you say "that isn't allowed."

2- posix for jackass of the year. I don't care if you don't approve of other things being advertised in the AD, or if you didn't know it was RCT3, that's damn near the worst bit of modding i've seen in a long time and a lot of boards. if you can't point me to a "rule" saying that only topics with an RCt screen in the first post are allowed then DON'T FUCKING ACT ON IT. Even if this were some stupid post, or a RCT park topic with no screen, does NE really want to present the face you just displayed to visitors? Is someone who doesn't know the rules of the website he's supposedly helping to lead really fit for that position? Do we want to be modded by a nominee for Jackass of the year, really?

I suggest you take a long, hard look at, say, Buckeye Becky and Emergo's modding habits at RCT Space. They're friendly and helpful and encouraging, and though we're all elitist bastards here, there's no need to discourage people from accessing what is obviously the largest and most established cornerstone of RCT parkmaking in the world. This hobby isn't going up in the long term, so why encourage the fail rate?
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    From the forum description:

"If you have a new park, design or anything you want to showoff feel free to start up a topic right here. Also please make sure you have screenshots to post, topics without them may be closed."

Still sounds like an interesting concept-- I'd like to see where it goes.
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    Well, its not like anyone actually cares about his park anyway.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Alright I'll give this another shot now that I have some background on posix.

Nanjing
    Trailer One

Posted Image
    http://www.vimeo.com/621663
    Click above to watch on Vimeo.

Press release:

MEMPHIS - CD5Productions has announced its second movie for 2008 due out in Spring.

Nanjing will be a Sci-fi movie centering around the events that occured after three sightings of "u.f.o's" in various parts of the world including Nanjing, China where most of the movie will take place.

Nanjing is CD5Productions second movie following January's Hotel Hellvetica which received positive reviews.

Nanjing will feature more characters, more dialogue, and more of a background than Hotel Hellvetica did.

"We won't know where they came from, but you'll be there when it happens," said creator John Stevenson.

CD5Productions is an RCT3 productions company specializing in RCT3 parks and movies. Together their projects have been seen by thousands of people.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    hmmm.
    This should be interesting... It is cool to see what you've done with the game, but i'm not sure how well that'll work out.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo

hmmm.
    ...but i'm not sure how well that'll work out.

If they're anything like JMAinAZ's, then very well.

Click, click
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

If they're anything like JMAinAZ's, then very well.

Click, click

I hope they're as good as those!

Thanks for the feedback.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading