Related Games / [RCT3 MOVIE] Nanjing - Spring 2008 - MOVIE RELEASED!

• Sulakke%s's Photo
    War of the Worlds! :D
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ Sure but there won't be a short crazy dude in this movie.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Nanjing - Spring 2008
    Trailer Two

Posted Image

Watch on Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/677671

Watch on Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dYvj8eU-qFg
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I still think it's bad ass on how you make these. This one is better then HH.
    -JDP
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ I'll admit, this is ALOT harder than Hotel Hell, but I'm working with alot more elements here. Moving objects, different locales, more dialogue. But it's all coming together nicely (so far!).
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Nanjing.
    Spring 2008.

Posted Image
    SIMS 2 WILL NOT BE USED IN NANJING.

One of the main characters has been revealed! The beautiful lady above will play the role of Lynn Chang, opposite of husband Mark Chang in the upcoming RCT3 movie, Nanjing. The two will play a socially odd couple who obsess over U.F.O. sightings.

"I had to gain ten pounds for this role," she told us in an interview, "the two of them are very akward but know more about what's going on than anybody else."

Nanjing editing is nearing the halfway mark. CD5Productions is currently looking at a March release right now.
  • nin%s's Photo
    SIMS 2 WILL NOT BE USED IN NANJING

What will you be using?
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ RCT3.
  • nin%s's Photo
    obviously. I just thought that this would be multiple games together or something of the sort.
  • trav%s's Photo
    This is quite possibly the most impressive thing I've ever seen on Rct3.
  • Video_Kid%s's Photo
    Impressive and RCT3 shouldn't go together, but this time, it may.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

obviously. I just thought that this would be multiple games together or something of the sort.

I tried that last year in one of my "story projects" and the whole thing tanked at the other forums so I decided I'd stick soley with RCT3. It's still nice to see the main characters in a more realistic state.

The movie is complete and will soon be running test shows for minor mistakes, necessary changes, etc.

I'm looking at a March 1st release at this time.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Great stuff! I will defently folowing this.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Nanjing
    March 1st

Posted Image

Nanjing debuts on March 1st, 2008.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    this is maybe the only thing about rct3 I really liked :) people trying to make movies of it :) .
    if it's finnished I will defently look at it :) .
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Features:
    - HHE Q&A - ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED
    - KATRINA PREVIEWS
    - KINGDOM DE ESPANA PREVIEWS

LINK COMING SOON!!!

Plus all the craziness of the last premier party!

Stay all evening or just drop by! The movie will premier at midnight.

Edited by coasterdude5, 26 February 2008 - 09:07 PM.

• coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

PLEASE USE YOUR FORUM USERNAME WHEN ENTERING THE CHATROOM.

http://www.coaster101.com/nanjing.htm
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Watch/Download on Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/740505

Edited by coasterdude5, 29 February 2008 - 11:35 PM.

• nin%s's Photo
    Ok, here's my review:

Overall, huge improvement over HH. my main dislikes/critiques were:
    -Bad Dialogue between characters. Not horrible, but not too great either.
    -Would ever add actual voices to any characters in future movies?would make it alot better imo.
    -Repetition. Yes.We saw the scene one time, twice is alright, but then it's getting old.Im not talking about different camera angles, that's different.But at times you were showing the same scene multiple times...very boring.
    -Some scnes dragged on...for a veeeerrrry looooongggg tiiiimmmmmeee..... got very boring. mostly in the scenes withe characters talking, and the staircase sequence.
    -Good camera movements, nice variety.But, a bit too much variety. And they were very differnet from each other. for example, slow camera movement, just creeping up on a subject....then suddenly the camera zooms around a corner encircling the subject(s)then back to a completely differnet movement, etc.
    -I like the flying camera, but i didnt like how the people froze whenever it was used. I know in some scenes this was meant, like when looking at the crowd just standing, watching (i guess that's what you were aiming for(?)) but sometimes this would add to the point above^ of how there was too much variety.
    -and finally, just small realistic details like the plane having it's wheels out when it was flying, every parking space filled (at area 51) with every car faced in a certain direction. I dont know if you meant it to be like that, but i didnt think it was very realistic.
    -oh, and you probably meant this, but it leaves ya hangin'
    Well that the most ive ever posted here...wow.Overall, nice movie, nice music choices, editing, etc. and I cant wait untill your next movie release.There will be a premiere party right?That was fun :p
  • trav%s's Photo
    Wow. Just wow.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading