2007 / 2007 NE Awards Results

• Levis%s's Photo

Congrats to those who won on Saturday, as I was unable to attend that half. But the second half... wow, that was a blast. Probably the most fun I've had on the internet in a long time.

An interesting fact was revealed too... I'm not sure I should post it though. :p

the chatlogs are public already and everyone knows Kumba go pregnant from iris cause he needed to have sex to get NE
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    You're all faggots. Truly.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    ^ I see tE is getting an early start on his "asshole of the year" nomination.

:lol:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ahhh NE Parkmaker of the Year :) thx to everyone who voted for me. Now I can retire :p

Really tho, I am surprised I won against the likes of CP6, RCTNW and J K who was robbed and overlooked on pretty much everything after the great year he had. I think what did it for me was the fact that I was pretty much the only non-fantasy parkmaker up there and with everyone insisting 5Dave should be up there he got on and well... im still baffled as to why 19 people voted for him when imo he was very unworthy of an award of that magnitude.

I don't think I deserved some of the awards I won, two of which I think Levis should have gotten. So being I snatched two awards from him I gave him an NE Parkmaker spot just to make Dave think for a second that he did not win Non-NE Parkmaker of the year by 290 votes ;)
  • JKay%s's Photo
    ^award freak ;)

It was good to see you guys.
    I need to stop by more often. Darren, you've done wonders with the site- such a buzz, so many members and features :D

And maybe I could build another park someday somehow. heeh :mantis:
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo
    hey, I won one! That's pretty cool. Thanks for voting for me?

Hopefully I'll be playing again soon!
  • Levis%s's Photo

^award freak ;)

I need to stop by more often. Darren, you've done wonders with the site- such a buzz, so many members and features :D

And maybe I could build another park someday somehow. heeh :mantis:

would love to see a park from you agian (searching machine smiley but cant find it).
  • Marshy%s's Photo

Fantasy Parkmaker of the Year
    40 - Kumba

Best Wooden Coaster
    21 - Nightmare by Toon & Kumba

2007 NE Park of the Year
    35 - Dimensions: Realms of Creation by Kumba

Best NE Member
    24 - Kumba

2007 Parkmaker of the Year
    25 - Kumba

Best MazeLabrin by Kumba

THEY WERE FIXED!! Voting scandal, like the TV companies..gotta be. :evil:

^award freak wink.gif

I need to stop by more often. Darren, you've done wonders with the site- such a buzz, so many members and features bigggrin.gif

And maybe I could build another park someday somehow. heeh beerchug.gif

Yes, you should. We could do another 'bring *insert member name here* back to rct ' park again.

Marshy
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Woot! I got 4 votes for my RR winner. Thanks guys. Wasn't sure I'd get any. Not enough to convince me to come out of retirement but it's nice to know at least a few of you out there liked my last real park.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I really liked your last real park as well. The only reason I didn't vote for it is because there was one other park I liked more... ;)
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Has anyone got a link to the 'fuck off' quote by Emergo? Ta.
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Has anyone got a link to the 'fuck off' quote by Emergo? Ta.

^ :lol:
    I myself would love to know again where it was also (could not find it again yet...).

Only remember that I said it in a reply to a remark of Xin, which really pissed me off immensely at that moment.
    Now, I have nothing against Xin, on the contrary.... really admire how he just went on here after so much resistance towards him and keeps on going strong in spite of many negative comments on his person....I think that is a strong and great thing to be able to do, and a sign of "character" (so I also explained to him that my remark was not at all meant towards his "personality" or whatever, but only, and just only, towards that one post he made which sollicitated my reaction)

Kumba - and some others also probably - however thought it worth a "quote of the year" , as normally I never use terms like these in public... :lol: ....so yes...it was showing a -rarely seen- other side of me.....and in that way quite surprising I guess...

Emergo :biggrin:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading