Park Wars / The Official Roster for Parkwars

• cg?%s's Photo

Hi. What's my purpose?

You don't have one, because, well, becuase, um, because you didn't post and I forgot you even so much as existed becuase you don't ever speak with me anymore, bitch.

Fuck, you'll go later, I promise, okay?
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

You don't have one, because, well, becuase, um, because you didn't post and I forgot you even so much as existed becuase you don't ever speak with me anymore, bitch.

Fuck, you'll go later, I promise, okay?

I'm not the one that's never online.

And I would've posted if I would've known I'm in this team.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    that exchange was made very very wrong by micools choice of avatar o.o;
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    hey did pawn get booted from the team? cuz i'll be kiddo's partner!
  • cg?%s's Photo
    This continues to prove my lack of knowledge of my own team, becuase I don't fucking remember having Pawn drop out or me kick him out or anything to that extent.

However, it does seem that he isn't a member of our team, judging from this...

Chauncey Gardner, Evil WME, Micool, Blitz-sama, kiddo, Roberto Roboparks, TXCoasterGuy1, rctfreak2000, Kai, or DippyDoodle.

...and the absense of his name on that list. So, yeah, DippyDoodle work with Kiddo.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Um, great, then. DippyDoodle, GET TA WORK YA LAZY BASTARD.

k
  • cg?%s's Photo
    You haven't gotten to work yet? Um, right... to quote Iris' PM to me:

"Just remember to have a minipark in by Friday.
    Thanks."

...so, uh, right. And you are the second pair to go, and this is the second week for our team to go. See how that works out?

Of course I blame DippyDoodle, not Kiddo. DippyDoodle didn't even have the intelligence to get to work, probably, certainly not enough to realize he didn't have a partner anymore and yell at me.

Kiddo was just sort of dragged into this bullshit. So work your asses of boys! Or somebody else go... if you've got something done.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    as of now, the team fully consists of me

probably one of the reasons why we suck so bad.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I admit I have yet to work on a park.

Kai is hooked on RCT2. Not that that's bad, it just means he's going to have to start the damn thing. And he's a busy guy.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Blitz started on ours. It is RCT2 (damnit).
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Great guys, now if we can finish these damned things on time, send them in, and have them be good, then it's all great. If not, well, I'll continue to be really pissed at my team.

Of course, I know that it is easier said than done from experience as I myself failed to finish one on time. I have excuses, yes, but I could care less about excuses from anyone, particularly myself.

You all need to get to work, finish your work by the time your week rolls around and make it good. The fact we haven't done this (twice, none the less), is the reason we're losing right now!

I'm just pissed... please don't make me have to baby you. I'm only fourteen! I can't be a father... well I guess, biologically speaking, it is possible, but, yeah... fuck it.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

I admit I have yet to work on a park.

Kai is hooked on RCT2. Not that that's bad, it just means he's going to have to start the damn thing. And he's a busy guy.

Busy. Yes.

RCT2 only. We could still revert to a LL park. Especially if you find that easier.

Up to you Cool...

I barely have time to eat at home as it is...

Kai :0
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I'm just totally beat for ideas! We could use our original idea in LL, I guess...
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    sorry that i didn't do the work. i don't have time for H2H2 i cannot do this anymore. sorry... :'(
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    ouch dippy... we could have known that sooner...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading