Ask the Experts / WHAT IS THE GREATEST PARK EVER MADE?

• Knobody%s's Photo
    what would you guys consider the ultimate park, the most creative and innovative park. the disneyland of rct, a park that would be the greatest in the world if it existed....
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    ANYTHING BY TRACIDEDGE.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    LOL
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Walt Disney Escape
  • Levis%s's Photo

what would you guys consider the ultimate park, the most creative and innovative park. the disneyland of rct, a park that would be the greatest in the world if it existed....

egas
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    There is no real answer to this question, because it depends who you ask, but heres what a can do for you:

Most solid park ever: BGSS by Fatha' (LL) or Rivers of Babylon by SA (RCT2)
    Best Realistic park ever: WW by CP6 or SF:WoE by Phatage (both RCT2)
    Best Fantasy park ever: Mt. Sinister by Mala (LL)
    Most detailed park: WOMB by Mantis (LL) or DRC by me (RCT2)
    Best contest entry ever: BGS by Phatage or DisneyAir by Xcoaster (both RCT2 entires in the second pro tour)

I hope that helps you see what we consider the best stuff in RCT, but that list above is all just what it is imo...
  • Levis%s's Photo
    the best park in rct2, is one still in production, cause as soon as it is released there is something what is better
  • RRP%s's Photo
    UIX by nevis
    FDS by VTD
    orange valley by TY
    Egyptopia by ED
    Disney Air by Xcoaster
    Sea World Brisbane by steve
    That park with the dueling floorless beemers by magnus polyaster (sp?)

etc
  • trav%s's Photo
    ArchAngel by Titan.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Lol, mate its pretty good but no way the best park ever created. If Titan himself saw you write that he'd laugh so hard he would shit himself.

In all honest truth I believe Euroscape to be my fave, Its the park Ive gone back to look at the most and also the fact that its so brilliant and didn't use a single piece of custom scenery made it that bit more special.
  • trav%s's Photo

Lol, mate its pretty good but no way the best park ever created. If Titan himself saw you write that he'd laugh so hard he would shit himself.

I don't care. I don't believe that anything has come close to ArchAngel. I dunno why. I just think it is amazing.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    This many "Arch Angle is the best thing ever!" in one week means you are no longer the defender of the faiths :p
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Best park? It's so vague, you could have the best architecture, but you could lack originality. I don't think there will ever be a real masterpiece because human nature is lazy. :p
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Kumba, it looks like it says gas-mes. Take out the e.

Edited by zodiac, 26 February 2008 - 05:58 PM.

• Gwazi%s's Photo
    :)

As for me, I personally love Islands of Enchantment. After that, there are so many parks in my top list that I couldn't decide...
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Fuck. This should go in the Quality topic. brb.
  • trav%s's Photo

This many "Arch Angle is the best thing ever!" in one week means you are no longer the defender of the faiths :p

Noooo :'( I want my defender of the faith back.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

ANYTHING BY TRACIDEDGE.

You can just close this thread right here folks.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    PREMIER AMUSEMENT PARK BY SUPREMESCREAMER as most of you know I would say. Honestly, if it had about 2 or 3 less rollercoasters, it could EASILY be confused for a RECREATION!!!

Note to SupremeScreamer: Make Utopia Amusement Park like you promised!

Also, I would not say Disneyland is the greatest park in the real world, like you imply in the opening sentence, but, obviously, that is an entirely different debate.
  • nin%s's Photo

Walt Disney Escape

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading