(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / large helix project/Mammoth

• Milo%s's Photo
    I've put off releasing this for a while thinking that I'd regret it but now I think that it's just getting in the way of other projects. I built the first version of this layout last summer and sometimes picked it up to tweak it. I tried a lot of different themes for the coaster each time I picked it up again but nothing really worked out and every time I'd give up on it. I think the last thing I tried was some sort of snow theme with the name Mammoth. Anyway, it's been about 6+ months since it was first done and I figure that's a sign that it'll never be fully themed :lol: ...so I'll release it here under the name, Mammoth...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Crap that thing's monstrous. That is awesome. Shame you couldn't finish. I think I remember this a while back in the dump place or something...
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Damn that thing is insane. Wish I had the patience to even design a coaster that size :p
  • Milo%s's Photo
    thanks for the comments... I wish I could have finished it too because making the ride was really fun. After it was polished as much as it could be though it just became a chore.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Kinda look like Texas Giant meets Jackal.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading