General Chat / Rate your day!

• Marshy%s's Photo
    yesterday was a 3.

explanation if you can be bothered reading. (tl;dr)

it was TOO hot. most of my friends and my girlfriend were busy, so i had nothing to do all day. i stayed in my room most of the day playing CNC3 and browsing the web, but due to my room being small it got incredibly hot with my computer and stereo on at the same time. i nipped downstairs at certain times to watch BTCC. my joypad has broke which meant i couldnt play trackmania either.

the worst part? I went to pick up my gf and her mates from party in the park in the evening, we went to the mcdonalds drive through and they decided to put spice girls 'wanabe' on full blast, when there were groups of chavs and kids EVERYWHERE.

end.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    eh...7/10.

started a new park and I ate toast. which i like.

nothing really special though
  • JJ%s's Photo
    WONDERFUL. Had a great time with my mum :)
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    2/10

My gf broke up with me... But I took the day off from work, so +2
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

Had a great time with my mum :)

Mom's are great, aren't they? Well, most of them are. I know my mom's cool.

Today get's a 6/10. I slept 'till noon, took a shower, had a sandwich, watched some TV, and I've been on the computer ever since.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    hmmm...

slept in til 12:30.
    no work.
    friends are all gone til august 16th.
    broke until friday.

so, while it's a decent day, i've got nothing to do. :( and if i wanted to do anything, i have no money. :(
    but... it's a 7 so far. yay?
  • JJ%s's Photo

Mom's are great, aren't they? Well, most of them are. I know my mom's cool.

Today get's a 6/10. I slept 'till noon, took a shower, had a sandwich, watched some TV, and I've been on the computer ever since.

Well she recently had a breast uplift and tummy tuck so have been spending time with her, taking care of her ^^
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    got some catchin up to do:
    Friday: 8/10 Worked on my park and ate the best steak ever.
    Saturday: 5/10 didn't do much
    Sunday: 4/10 Went to Cedar Point for about 2 hours to pick my bro up.
    Monday: 8/10 Went to Kings Island for about 7 hours
    Tuesday: 10/10 Spent most of the day at Kings Island, got 4 night rides on Beast. AWESOME.
    Wednesday: 6/10 Drove home. Got to spend time with my brother who worked at CP for 3 months.
  • gir%s's Photo
    8/10 - my $20 9-cell lithium ion battery for my laptop arrived and some ram is on its way!
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    4/10

3 months, 57 applications, still unemployed. I'm starting to wonder if there's some error on my police record. 'Cause this is ridiculous.

Fucking recession.

-ACE
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    6.8/10

Found out Im going on the cross country in the mountains tommorow, pretty cool. Then got a breakfast burrito that was fucking delicious. Bought a ticket to the Metal Masters tour on August 30. And wasted a few hours watching the Angels lose to the Mariners in extra innings.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    10/10 found out I got in to the university of my choice :)
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    For sunday:

"<3"/10

^^
  • rK_%s's Photo
    got a grip done on 12oz.

good flow today.

10/10
  • Sey%s's Photo
    9/10
    I had been in Europa-Park and it was mt 'cause of the rain. (But not much :p)
    I figured out that I can view all RCT2 parks, when I'm going to open them in the admin entry. :D

nice, very nice!

Edited by Sey, 15 August 2008 - 03:21 PM.

• gir%s's Photo
    7/10

loooong day moving into my dorm and happy to be at the one and only north carolina state university. but i did get drenched walking in the rain to the student center so minus 3. :[
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I'm just fucking dandy.
  • gir%s's Photo
    10/10 marching band marched to our dorms, played the fight song, did the dirty shuffle--it was awesome and i can't wait for football season
  • iRock%s's Photo
    im becoming more emo by the second lol, i swear. Today just sucked donkey cock...ughhh i found out the girl i really like and want to date told me that some other guy is talking to her to...thats no problem because i can win over with charm..but the problem about his is..she told me who it was..it was one of my really close friends..ughh Guys please remember the guy code "Dont talk to the same chick, please damnit." So now i dont know wtf to do about this situation.. so today is like 3/10.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

im becoming more emo by the second lol, i swear. Today just sucked donkey cock...ughhh i found out the girl i really like and want to date told me that some other guy is talking to her to...thats no problem because i can win over with charm..but the problem about his is..she told me who it was..it was one of my really close friends..ughh Guys please remember the guy code "Dont talk to the same chick, please damnit." So now i dont know wtf to do about this situation.. so today is like 3/10.

omg that sucks! ugh

Edited by tracidEdge, 27 August 2008 - 02:23 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading