(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / It never got Finished

• aero21%s's Photo
    EuroCinescape

Ya, I know it's been awhile. Anyways, I was working on a park when I got a new computer and now I can't open the park due to some unrecognized scenery. I can open it on my other computer, just not this one. I am a bit mad that it will never be finished, but it's better released than sitting on my hard drive wasting space.

Let me explain the concept. A few years after the amazing success of the two American parks Cinescape and CinescapeEast, A European investment company called and pitched an idea for a resort on the coast of France. With a deal in place for funding, construction began. You enter under the large arch into this new world, surrounded by modern and yet a bit rustic architecture. Heading straight up the middle brings you to the entrance of "Jurassic Park"

-Jurassic Park: A short boat ride to the lost volcanic island DeMuerta will bring you face to face with beasts from a long lost time. A contemporary visitors center welcomes you and is your gateway to the Jeep Safari Tour. Or perhaps you would like a bit more danger in your excursion with a trip to the Raptor enclosure.

To your left is the entrance to a Sam Rami developed land featuring everyones friendly neighborhood Spiderman. The real attraction as far as I was concerned was the dark entrance into an area featureing the Evil Dead series of movies.

To your right of the main entrance is the entrance to "The Mummy's Revenge" area, themed heavily to Egypt and full off sculptures and artifacts. Coolest thing about this area is that the entrance to the main attraction has "sand falls" instead of water falls.

The back of the park was of course never finished except for the "Saving Private Ryan" area that was meant to be more of a tribute to those who fell during one of the largest sea to land invasions ever. There is a hushed grace to that little area and it will make another appearance in a park soon ;)

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

Aero Out!, but not for long.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    surely just exporting objects will do it?
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    It's missing 1001NIGH

This one

Edited by Todd Lee, 14 April 2008 - 11:07 PM.

• aero21%s's Photo
    I have that object as available in my objects, it just won't let me open the park. Exporting data didn't help either. I don't know why, but maybe it was meant to never be finished.
  • Havingfun%s's Photo
    Can you upload the park with the Export box checked? I downloaded it, but I don`t have all the objects needed to try to open it.

~Havingfun~
  • zodiac%s's Photo

it just won't let me open the park.

• Todd Lee%s's Photo
    :lol:

[b]I'm going to try to find the missing object over the weekend. I'm guessing there will be more missing though. I'll post an update if I have any luck
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    I will download load this and get it work shortly
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    ok after 2 hours of looking im missing these 3 dats to open the park

lockers
    ucesfen2
    jurassic
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    I can't even find 1001nigh, so I'll never know what else I'm missing... :'(
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    there were lots of dats missing from this to open, I just need the 3 I listed so I can open it and check the export objects and save it again.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

there were lots of dats missing from this to open, I just need the 3 I listed so I can open it and check the export objects and save it again.

Well, if you can't get them anywere (I don't have them either...) you can also rip out those three objects with dimport, which would mean you could open it.

EDIT

I ripped out those 3 missing object with parkdat. Could you try to open this version darkfire?

http://rapidshare.co..._fixed.SV6.html

Edited by tyandor, 19 April 2008 - 08:58 AM.

• riven3d%s's Photo
    Error Trapper

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading