Music Forum / Blaze Battle 08 Sign-Ups

• Kumba%s's Photo
    I feel like rapping, but as you know I can be a little crazy, so reply at your own risk :p

1. Darren (Kumba)
    2. Xin
    3. Camcordder22
    4. Lucas92
    5. Thrice (King of the Bears)
    6. Maverick

Edited by Kumba, 08 August 2008 - 03:33 PM.

• Marshy%s's Photo
    Fuck just a single match bring back the entire blaze battle feature, the biggest laugh ive ever had at this site. Watch all the oldies return for the bout
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    I won't participate but I remember the old ones fondly.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Don't think i was really about (or paid too much attention) when these were going on. Although do remember seeing them on the site.

What's the crack?
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Blaze battle, as in rap battle. Like a tourny where your placed up against another member..you get a bit of time to prepare your rap. just dis your opponent as much as poss, about rct, real life whatever. some of the raps out in the previous ones were gold
  • Milo%s's Photo
    any chance of an archive of the previous ones being put up?
  • Steve%s's Photo

any chance of an archive of the previous ones being put up?

oh God, no. save me the embarrassment, please. ahaha.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    lmao.
    someone must have got owned.

edit*i have read somewhere that Panic owned Corkscrewed in the blaze battle.

Edited by Nokia, 10 June 2008 - 08:26 PM.

• Milo%s's Photo

oh God, no. save me the embarrassment, please. ahaha.

that's why lol... I could use a good laugh reading them :)

when was the last one anyway? like 2004 or something?
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    haha I like how this is in the music forum.

Sounds like a good time I guess i will do it. Although I dont really know what Im getting into.
  • Marshy%s's Photo

1. Darren (Kumba)
    2. Marshy

Woah hey 'Daz' I never said in my post that I wanted to sign up, I'd be too easy to diss with my rep. I just suggested bringing back the entire blaze battle feature, that thing was gold and and trust me bringing it back will do this site good.

EDIT: aha, good man. Lets hope theres alot of signups (i expect people like catach, jellybones, iris, rainbow etc to sign up...please?)

Edited by Marshy, 11 June 2008 - 03:55 AM.

• Marshy%s's Photo
    A complete success!!
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    yes.

Nah, I can't really enter because of the fact that my mother language is not English. So I can't really do raps..
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    ill sign up
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok thats 5... if we get up to 8 I think we could start, but leave the sign ups open.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Oh man, i remember these from way back. I dont remember any of my battles except one i had vs Mantis. good times :nod:
    I think i will sit this one out though
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Wait I don't think Lucas really signed up... I was hoping him and Xin would for a shot at revenge :p

FYI I will be just as evil and crazy as in in the past, but by now you guys should realize I just like messing with people and would rather be funny then win a "blaze battle".
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    So you just rap on the forums? Although I can't say I enjoy rap music, dissing someone should be fun. :nod: Count me in. And Kumba, there's only one person I want to get revenge on. Coughzodiaccough! Wow, I need to get that checked out...
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I see my name still hasn't been removed from the list....
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    hmmm....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading