Custom Scenery Exchange / LIM Motorbike Coaster Train request

• ClockworkMyr%s's Photo
    Okay, I was just screwing around with the Turbo Bikes coaster in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, and I thought "It'd be pretty sweet to have these in RCT2", so yeah. Like every motorbike car, just two guests per car with a maximum of maybe eight cars. If this is possible, thanks a ton. :)
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Quite possible, although 5 is the best you can do (I think) and you're stuck with the single across.

This is done with the 8cars per train function of 8 cars.
  • ClockworkMyr%s's Photo
    Yeah, but these are to be the actual deal trains.
    Like these:
    Posted Image
    And besides, the steeplechase and motorbike race cars don't have any frames for banked curves.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    why dont you first look how much work it is to make this and than you might want to consider make it your self
  • ClockworkMyr%s's Photo
    I already considered that, and I don't have the right programs (A high quality 3D Program for example) or any experience in making rides. :|
  • Levis%s's Photo

I already considered that, and I don't have the right programs (A high quality 3D Program for example) or any experience in making rides. :|

well the real problem is that the only ones with experience are:
    - sebar (currently working on TPB3D)
    - Amazing earl (to busy with his shows)
    - Methusalem (no idea where he is now)
    - Buggy (does he still live)

and as you see they all are gone, so maybe you just have to try .... I understood google sketch up is free and pretty easy to use, maybe you could use that and try. if you need any help I maybe could help If I have time ... but I prefer not to ;) cause my time is limited.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading