(Archive) Advertising District / Alpelynia

• DelLagos%s's Photo
    Yeah, its the time now to open a AD-Topic for it! ;)

I think you all notice my new project. Its a little park with an alpine-coaster and an eurofighter (Which was shown in the Dump-Place).

At the moment I´m searching Names...one for the park and one for the alpine-coaster. If you have some names for it, send me a pm! ;)

Here are the old pics:
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

And the new ones:

Posted Image
    Posted Image

Hope you like it! :D

Greetz DelLagos
    (Sorry for language mistakes!)

Edited by DelLagos, 04 August 2008 - 07:50 AM.

• Xophe%s's Photo
    Looking good! The alpine-coaster seems interesting.
    Your architecture has improved a lot recently!
    With the eurofighter, I think the loop looks better with the 'normal' default supports. And also the queue is really short and boring but the exit path is longer and more interesting. Could you swap them over? It would be way more interesting to have the queue going through the coaster.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Cool. How about the Tuscany Toaster or the Swiss Slider? :D

Just joking. Seriously though, the theme is awesome but there's not that much going on in Switzerland.
  • DelLagos%s's Photo
    Thanks for your comments! ;)

@Xophe: Which pic do you mean with the looping-supports? Well, other guys said the same thing with the queue, but I planned it in this way. I will look what I can do there...

@RaPiPo: Thanks! It should not be Switzerland! ;) It should be Alps/Forest... :D
  • Sey%s's Photo
    That`s the best work I`ve seen from you since a long time!
    I love it, I love the architecture, I love the landscaping, I love the plantation...

But... the colours are always looking the same, maybe you can correct it.^^ (Imo)

Hope you`ll leave on this statue...
  • spartan%s's Photo
    I dont like the use of both the wood and stone fence for the queue or the white roof trim on the station. other than that its great, especially the archy.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    i really like that station.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    I like it too, but change the colour of the window on the station's top ;)

Edited by Yannik, 07 July 2008 - 03:17 PM.

• FullMetal%s's Photo

With the eurofighter, I think the loop looks better with the 'normal' default supports.

I actually like the custom supports better. The new eurofighter at Mall of America has custom supports:
    Posted Image
    Although the eurofighter at Gerstlauer has a more "default" style. I'd post a picture of that, but ImageShack isn't cooperating.

Anyway, nice screens, Del. I'm loving the eurofighter station. And I agree with Xophe on the queue. Switch them around. I think it would look way more exciting.
  • DelLagos%s's Photo
    Better now?

Posted Image
  • nin%s's Photo
    Nope. Change it back :p.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    that track is floating.

bulding still looks fine.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    Put the white trim on the section with the darker roof.
  • spartan%s's Photo
    I think it looks much better.
  • Fisch%s's Photo

Looking good! The alpine-coaster seems interesting.
    Your architecture has improved a lot recently!
    With the eurofighter, I think the loop looks better with the 'normal' default supports. And also the queue is really short and boring but the exit path is longer and more interesting. Could you swap them over? It would be way more interesting to have the queue going through the coaster.

that track is floating.

bulding still looks fine.

Put the white trim on the section with the darker roof.

Exactly what I said and what I think now.
  • Xophe%s's Photo
    Looks much better now!
    In my other post I meant that I prefer the black loop supports in the 3rd picture in your first post. Even if the custom ones are more true-to-life, they look bad when they don't touch the track.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    keep the non custom supports on the loop as it looks more eurofightery :p

and maybe try a grey for the deco?

but i love it, it's so much nicer now
  • Wolfman%s's Photo

Even if the custom ones <supports> are more true-to-life, they look bad when they don't touch the track.

This is something that drives me crazy when I try to work with supports. I can never make them look decent. That's why I admire those who can nail it when creating custom supports. They can do something I have a hard time with.
  • DelLagos%s's Photo
    Thanks for your Comments!

Here is a new teaser:

Posted Image

Hope you like it! ;)

BTW: Has anyone a name for this alpine-coaster?
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    looks nice.

but is that car suposed to be floating off the track?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading