General Chat / Dropping by

• Nevis%s's Photo
    Shit its been a while since I've been on this site. Just stopping by to see whats good. Havent seen it all but looks like theres some crazy stuff being thought up now. Any of the old guys still around?
  • Technique%s's Photo
    Fatha still posts a bit.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    ^no, it's been a while since that. Ed seems to have reappeared, and we see others return every once in a while. they rarely stay for long, though.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    hey remember me? I'm the guy that copyied your corkscew design back in 05' and you saved my a$$. rememeber that? :):): I was 'parkmaker' back then. Now I'm RCTCA.

--RCTCA--
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I don't post here anymore.
  • posix%s's Photo
    omg, hey nevis! hope you've been good. nice to see you still remember ne :)
  • Adix%s's Photo
    old guy reporting, sir.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

old guy reporting, sir.

:eek:

-ACE
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    I'm surprised to see you stopping by, Nevis, though many old members have stopped by the forums in the past few months. Basically, Iris had finally moved on with his life while Cork took over the basic operations for quite a while. Then he sold the site to Kumba, who ran it for a bit over a year, and now Kumba's passed the site onto several people since no one person feels able to run it for the moment. Kumba had started a system where moderatorss and parkmakers could help judge submissions, which has led to the current request for judges as the site is so inactive at the moment. For NE3 during Kumba's rein, the concept creations were added, super runner ups became blockbusters, and there was a momentary spike in activity. Now the community is dying out for a numerous amount of reasons, and reappearing old members are just as if not more common than new members.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    did you tought I was such a good builder that you took a name almost like me :p ?

J/K ;) .

nice to see you again, altough you wont know me
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    i am still here, but i doubt you would remember me.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Iris had finally moved on with his life

I always thought Iris was a female... :blush:
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    ^lol. you know what? I can kinda see why you'd think that, namewise.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hey, even I made that mistake like seven years or go or whenever it was that I first knew him at D-Net.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    I had thought iris was a girl at one point too... cuz he talks so girly.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading