News / Walkthrough #3

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

egypTopia by Coaster Ed

Thanks to mantis for writing the third walkthrough at New Element, as he goes through one of my new favorite parks, the recent Runner-Up, egypTopia by Coaster Ed. The most humorous of all the walkthroughs so far, mantis does a great job going through the park, picking out things most people probably overlooked. Following Sandia Peaks and Crystal Horizons, egypTopia is the first recent park to be walked through. Chauncey Gardner will be writing the next installment.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Good review. They usually are good, though I would imagine Chauncey's trip won't be so....pleasent.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Lol, nice. Prolly my fav so far. Great job.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Thanks for putting up, Iris, I like the layout and the logo is cool :)

I'm definitely looking forward to Chauncey's walkthrough, although I doubt he can use as much innuendo.

Thanks again :)
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Good job Mantis I was very impressed that it kept me interested the whole time.
  • Foltzanator%s's Photo
    This was a nice review Mantis, and since I like this park so much it made it all the better, CG's should be interesting.........
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I dont think it'll be a bad review by chauncey, I hope he reviews legends since he loves the park so much. I'm reading the review right now.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Did you like it, Prince?
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    best one so far
    good job
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I thought the walkthrough was great. You used some of the ride and staff names throughout which I thought was really cool. I thought that stuff was kinda funny when I was making the park so I'm glad it actually got noticed. I was laughing out loud when I read that bit about Sandstorm Rally...

Swerving to my right I was suddenly aware of my rivals in the race, crashing into the side of my beautiful car, buckling the Door Protection System© with their age-worn bonnet. Sighting a sun-bleached femur blocking the way I ducked behind the Shatter-Proof Windscreen©.

So thanks again for writing about my park and actually making it entertaining too. I hope everyone reads the review and feels compelled to open up RCT and explore egypTopia for themselves (nudge nudge, wink wink)
  • Boomer%s's Photo
    Hey Mantis, proud of you, your writing has always been above average and its just getting better all the time. The sign of a good reviewer is when some come to look at what is being reviewed and some come to read the review.... I came to read the review and you did a great job, you know how much I like walk through style reviews. ;)

And for Coaster Ed , although the Mantis review was my main goal, I was sucked into your park and have to say you did a great job! But I do suggest you contact security and find Mantis and friends whos camels were stolen Mantis and friends say they are to lazy to walk home and still are roaming around your park and most likely (knowing Mantis) are causing much trouble. Kick em out before you start seeing a lot of vandelizem! ;)
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Great review it kept me amused and I never lost intrest in it and it also made me open the park again after reading it and explore it more

Good Job :)
  • mantis%s's Photo

I thought the walkthrough was great. You used some of the ride and staff names throughout which I thought was really cool. I thought that stuff was kinda funny when I was making the park so I'm glad it actually got noticed.
    So thanks again for writing about my park and actually making it entertaining too. I hope everyone reads the review and feels compelled to open up RCT and explore egypTopia for themselves (nudge nudge, wink wink)

That was my plan - to pick out some of the wierder things *L* Why you named some of the staff what you did we'll never know :D

I also hope people look at the park again, and maybe even again again :)

Boomer - thanks a lot for the comment. I like writing things a lot, rambling more than being stylistic. Glad you enjoyed it.

I'd better start writing my next one, eh? :)
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Very nice. Vewwry nice. Vewwwwwwry nice.

Pity i don't have the park.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Very nice. Vewwry nice. Vewwwwwwry nice.

Pity i don't have the park.

*GASP*

park = awesome.

walkthrough = awesome.

yep.

u GOTST to have it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading