(Archive) Advertising District / Disneyland v3

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    agree with nin 100%
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    But then you do get trees planted in the pavement etc, that probably sounds stupid but I know what I mean :p

Maybe just add 1/4 railings around it?
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Looking back at Uptown's supports I saw that I did under-support it. I went back and added more detailed and numerous supports. The tree's just a placeholder until I get around to doing something permanent.

Also, off topic for a minute. I know you're probably busy and all, but would you be willing to supply an old friend some pics from the parks? :p

Shoot me a PM with what you need and I'll send what I have.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Awesome work Highball! What's up with those paths that don't connect properly though? Might wanna fix that..
    I love the whole Disney atmosphere in there- it's quite unmatched in any Disney park I've seen..

SF
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo

Awesome work Highball! What's up with those paths that don't connect properly though? Might wanna fix that..
    I love the whole Disney atmosphere in there- it's quite unmatched in any Disney park I've seen..

SF

I believe he might be separating the paths to make the large expanse a bit more peep friendly. It's looking stellar by the way. The atmosphere is spot on.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Thanks ya'll.

What's up with those paths that don't connect properly though? Might wanna fix that..

I believe he might be separating the paths to make the large expanse a bit more peep friendly.

Kinda. I was trying to make it appear as though the streets have curbs like they do in the real parks. It looks ok from some angles so I may keep it if I can figure out how to make them not glitch.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading