Music Forum / Smells Like RCT

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    mah mah mah
    your one of those people in the auditions for X factor.
    you know, them premadonnas.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Prima donna. It's greek. Get some culture.
  • Casimir%s's Photo

Wow, we just found Steven Cowell O_O
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

sorry tutle, missed that one.
    im usualy good with that kinda stuff.
  • Steve%s's Photo

Wow, we just found Steven Cowell O_O

:lol: :lol:
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Exactly
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    You idiots... I'M THE KURT COBAIN OF RCT. I successfully committed suicide, or at least carear suicide. Probably cause i don't care so much and never attempted to make parks or show screens with the only goal of gettn a little recongnition. But yeah... ALWAYS REMEBER TIMOTHY CROSS FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO RCT.

Edited by FantastiCo, 01 April 2009 - 09:09 AM.

• Brent%s's Photo

Fatha is an african american? no fucking way I did not know.

I think I would be a grindcore band. Some resemblence between micros and 10 second songs. Agoraphobic Nosebleed or Anal Cunt specifically. Neither of which I really enjoy.

Posted Image

Seeeeeeee.

Disneyland NE meetage like 3 years back. Cork was taking the pic.

Edited by The Beta Factor, 01 April 2009 - 11:29 AM.

• Steve%s's Photo
    Holy god I remember that thread. Looks just like the kinda guy to give someone a 3 in the second PT. ;P
  • Brent%s's Photo
    It resulted in the best YouTube video ever...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ONoQbNNOkJM
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    ahaha, thank you brent. i haven't seen that in three years. Cork posted that a week after i joined, and now i realize you guys were all high.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    haha high at disney land
    good idea :lol:
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    I dunno, my reaction to Small World is just that, whilst sober.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    That's a terrible group photo. :-(

And yeah, best video ever.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    lol what, cause you can barely see you? It kinda went with that days theme of you being left out... I keeeed. We need to do another meet.

And I pm'd Cork to see if he still has all the pix from that day (and any of mine if I ever sent them over) since they're not on his site anymore...
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Hah, that looks like a fun trip. Glad I watched the video, I didn't know about it before. Aviator and I met PyroPenguin at Six Flags St. Louis a few years back, that was a good time. No pictures or video, though. I guess that means it didn't happen?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    geewhzzz, Panic and I met at Cedar Point back in October of 07...

No pictures though I don't think... Good times.

Ride6
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

lol what, cause you can barely see you? It kinda went with that days theme of you being left out... I keeeed. We need to do another meet.

And I pm'd Cork to see if he still has all the pix from that day (and any of mine if I ever sent them over) since they're not on his site anymore...

Yeah, I was lonely that day. Anyway, I think Cork is considering a SFMM meet for July, but I think I'll be out of town. Otherwise, I'm always up for SFMM or Disneyland (if I'm in town, and not at work). And yeah, his pictures are all gone in the original trip topic. I think I might've saved them somewhere. If he doesn't respond to the PM, try his email.

And we've actually had quite a few meets. There was the Tatsu media day, Disneyland twice (the first I think had our best attendance, and Panic was at the second one), the NorCal road trip, SFMM again recently (geewhzz was there), and a few other smaller meets. I also once saw Brent and Allison at the midnight showing of Spiderman 3.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    I shall be visiting LA this year for a few days :) NE meet at knotts anyone? :p
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^Love that idea. I got a pass!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading