Related Games / Sycamore Woods Amusement Park

• MF72 %s's Photo
    Hey all. New park from me here. A park from RCT3 as well. I know most of you won't really like it just for the fact that it is RCT3, but could you at least look past that and just tell me what you think? Cool, so here is the first picture. The park's '07 season is almost complete, and I will be updating this for the new additions of each year, so you can look forward to that. I have also had a few helpers with this park. All three are some of the best from the Atari forums and they are as follows:

- Rybo-XL: Thunderhawk (GCI Wooden Twister, 2006)
    - Boston: Boston Memorial Center (Building with him inside)
    - MDEKing: Racing Area (Full Throttle, Air Race, Pedal to the Medal, and Halfpipe)

So, here I give you the first coaster you come upon in the park, Hangtime ('88)!

Posted Image

Hangtime is a classic Arrow Suspended Coaster that goes 45+ MPH with 2 chainlifts in classic Arrow style. Another cool thing is the fact that it goes through the station, right through the platform. Another thing that's added is the custom supportwork that I did myself, with the help of some custom scenery makers over at Atari. Most of the logos for the coasters are also courtesy of a helpful logo maker at Atari.

So, I know it's quite a bit for just a small amount, but I assure you, I will have more in the future. Coasters to look forward to:

Banshee: B&M Floorless ('03)
    Thunderhawk: GCI Twister ('06)
    Comet: John Miller Out and Back ('63)
    Full Throttle: Intamin Impulse ('00)
    Junebug: Kiddie Coaster ('80)
    Corkscrew: Arrow Corkscrew ('75)
    Sycamore Woods Mine Train: Arrow Mine Train ('70)

Other attractions:

Orange Crush: S&S Towers
    Shoot the Chutes: Shoot the Chutes
    Expediton: Log Flume

Wow. That was tiring! So criticism is welcome, in fact it is suggested, so yeah.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    For Rct3 it's not bad. I'm not tottaly sure I like the way the coaster goes through the station like that.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Hmmm. Thought there'd be more.

For Rct3 it's not bad. I'm not tottaly sure I like the way the coaster goes through the station like that.

Thanks, but that's the only way I could make the station with the layout I already had. I wasn't sure how else to do it.

Update later.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    We've already seen this screen.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Actually, this is a different screen, although it is rather similar.

Anyways, here's the new update for today.

The second coaster that you come upon is the park's oldest coaster: Comet! Comet is a John Allen out and back coaster that you'll see in the picture. It's layout is practically just like Blue Streak at Cedar Point. Comet was built 1 year before ('63) Blue Streak was. Also in the area is the Bumper Car Pavillion as seen in the Hangtime picture and holds two dodgems rides. If you just want to relax and just watch Comet, there is also a seating area placed right next to the coaster.

Posted Image

So there you have it. Next update:

Corkscrew!

Also, if you couldn't tell, I'm trying to use as little CS as possible. The only CS sets I'm using right now are:

JCat's Steelworx
    DasMatze's Utilities
    Moby's Steel Jungle

So until next time!

Edited by Sternkrieg72, 25 August 2008 - 03:27 PM.

• Sey%s's Photo
    Why's the wooden roller coaster white and red, too?
    Looks a bit boring like this...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading