Theme Park Discussion / Most roller coasters in an amusement park

• Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    Hello, does anyone have that list I once saw of theme parks by number of roller coasters?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Enns

p.s. does anyone have the "Cliffs of Norway" download (runner-up in RCT2.com's Norway conetest, it just came out), because it is not on the RCT2.com website.
  • mattec222%s's Photo
    here's a list from Wikipedia, so I don't know how accurate it is...

1. Cedar Point Sandusky, Ohio, USA 1870 17

2. Canada's Wonderland Vaughan, Ontario, Canada 1981 15

2. Six Flags Magic Mountain Valencia, California, USA 1971 15

3. Kings Dominion Doswell, Virginia, USA 1975 14

3. Kings Island Kings Mills, Ohio, USA 1972 14

4. Six Flags Over Texas Arlington, Texas, USA 1961 13

4. Six Flags Great Adventure Jackson Township, New Jersey, USA 1974 13

4. Six Flags Great America Gurnee, Illinois, USA 1976 13

5. Pleasure Beach Blackpool Blackpool, Lancashire, UK 1896 12

5. Carowinds Charlotte, North Carolina, USA 1973 12

--------------------------------------------------------------
    also rct2.com is down, use rctspace, and I'm not sure that they save runner ups, but I think it's creator released it some place. :nod:
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I do Kevin
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    Ah, what Wikipedia page is thatÉ

And, only the home page is down (and has been for ages), but if you go to vp.rct2.com, and you can pick one (some are really good, i.e. Mythologix), click Download, and then you can use the links at the top of the screen to download anything. Like, the other things you just Log On, and can download, and I clicked Download for Cliffs of Norway but it says `We could not find the file specified.`` Sorry for not being more detailed.

Anyways, JJ, could you please email it via an attachment to kevin_enns151 ^^at¸¸ hotmail ^^dot¸¸ com. Note: That is not my main email, so spammers, spam it if you want I don`t give a ****** ****.

Thanks in advance JJ. If you say yet!
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    yes because most of us are alive for the sole purpose of finding your e-mail address to spam it
  • JJ%s's Photo
    http://forums.nedesi...showtopic=19001

if my email didn't finish before i closed the tab he uploaded it here anyways
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    Gwazi - Since I am, apparently, a spammer, and a troll, many people would say, though I honestly do not know why, it would not surprise me IN THE LEAST if someone wanted to spam me.

JJ - Thanks a million. I just wanted this because I like Norway.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading