News / ProTour3 Update

• posix%s's Photo

Posted Image

This is just to let people know that we received more than 5 entries. Thus, the contest will proceed as initially planned. Should any of you who have submitted an entry not have received a receipt confirmation email, please contact us immediately. All entries have been posted in a hidden forum where the same 20 point voting mechanism is applied as with all the submissions we receive. Once the voting is complete, we will calculate the mean scores of all entries as usual and sort them from highest to lowest score to determine the winner. Because one of the panelists has submitted an entry himself, we have replaced him with a secret judge. You will see who it is once the entries are posted.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Sweet. Are you guys willing to tell us how many entries were sent in? And how many finished entries?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    More than 5 whole entries? Golly gee.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Well you know there are at least 7 lol
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    i herd from my secert soruce that there was 7.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    You think you are clever and each topic on the voting forums meets with one entry?

You really think we would make it that easy for you? :lol:
  • Comet%s's Photo
    No there are other reasons for us to believe that they're are seven entries but I'm not gonna say what.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    we have enough for the contest to go on, Who cares how many? isnt more then 5 good enough to know??

FK
  • catalyst%s's Photo
    With any rigour, it is good.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

i herd from my secert soruce that there was 7.

;)
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    I heard from my secret source that Mala submitted five of them.
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    so hows the progress on this coming?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ask Kevin_enn's or E-mail Jesus to find out :mantis:
  • posix%s's Photo
    it's not too bad but not everyone has voted yet. we sent a pm to those who haven't the day before yesterday. hopefully that'll get all the votes in and we have results to present.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I'll sub if needed. Just throwing that out there...
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    I'd be up for that too ^^
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    it was so much nicer when there was just a few guest judges for this contest and they ranked the parks in the order they liked.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    PT3 Voting/park releases aren't even over yet. How can you compare and say it was "nicer" back then when you have nothing to compare it to now?
  • riven3d%s's Photo
    the comparison is as the voting was simple, no having to wait for all the panel to cast their votes
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    If I remember correctly the PT2 voting took about two weeks and there were a handful of strange results, because of very questionable votes. With more judges I hope the results will be a lot better this time.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading