(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Enchanted Towers 2006.

• sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Heh.... http://www.badongo.com/file/11229144

Don't expect any crazy themeing [or any], though. ;) It's just for fun.... :mantis:
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Did you release these on here before? If not, it must've been CoasterForce... cause these brought back memories. Loved it back then and I still think it's just a lot of fun and a good change from the usual stuff you see. Your style has something about it where it doesn't take much theming or extra added stuff to just look fantastic. Nice job, hoping to see this move along a few more years.
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    :party: Let's hear it for sfgadv02! So the pink giga 'Velocity' is finally done, huh? Can't wait to see it. Now go finish Enchanted Elements 2018! :mantis:
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    CP6, I'm quite positive that I haven't. It was a park exclusively for TPR and Coaster Force I believe. Speaking of CF, what happened to those RCT2 parks? I tried to find EE, but couldn't. Anyway, I don't know how I do it, but simple building is what I do best. Although, I quite fancy detailed realistic parks like yours. ;)

Enchanted Towers 2007 will come in about a week or so, though. :)

And um CK, thanks.... lol

Edited by sfgadv02, 18 September 2008 - 09:15 PM.

• CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    ^ The RCT stuff on our mainpage kind of went... somewhere...
    I just no they were deleted somehow, but we're in the process (among other things) of redoing the mainpage stuff and maybe having a spot to host some parks... something I'd like to make happen when I finally get around to finishing all the ride pages I've got backlogged. I'll let you know if anything ever happens with that, we'd love to have it hosted there...

Anyway, looking forward to the next update-- this is maybe my favorite way of watching a park get built.
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    CP6, I totally agree with: This is the coolest ways of a park getting build! Also very realistic.

I like that GCI woody. :mantis:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading