1.7 weeks of music
    555 artists
    321 albums
    81 genres
    average track length 3.9 minutes
    22.6 GB
  • Lloyd%s's Photo

MA why would you admit to pirating?

Don't tell me you actually pay for your music?
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Why can't you do both? I probably pirate more music than anyone else in this thread, but I probably spend more on music in a year than anyone I know.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo

Don't tell me you actually pay for your music?

I'm not about to say fucking shit about how I get my music.

All I'm saying is if a cop or music beaurcrat shitface walks in here, sees that, and finds him, MA'll be in trouble.

It'd be like if I said, "Yes, I killed that guy on the news last nice." It's fucking retarded. Mind you, by the way, before you get exicted, I have never killed anyone.

Anyways, I had to get rid of 99% of all my music so I have like somewhere between a third and a quarter of a gigabye, or about 60-70 songs now, not 6-7k.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo

It'd be like if I said, "Yes, I killed that guy on the news last nice." It's fucking retarded.

Yes, that's the same.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    757 Songs
    356 Artists
    209 Albums
    67.8 Days
    3.09 GB
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    3987 Songs
    11 Days
    15.42 GB
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo

Yes, that's the same.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    guys don't pirate music then bands won't get their money and they won't be able to buy that new jet plane they want
  • marsh%s's Photo
    ^ yea, just watch South Park & u will see the horror
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    LOL @ Gwazi: This proves my point of people hating the rich because they are rich.

LOL @ Marsh: This proves my point of people loving the most evil thing possible, i.e., as I call it, Satan Park. Actually, I once saw an episode about how the anti-smoking crowd is actually the evil ones and I thought "Wow if the idiots who make SP could make more awesome and true episodes like this then maybe they wouldn't be idiots who deserve to be assassinated."

LOL @ Marsh Part II: I'm in your sig now too! Nice!

LOL @ Lloyd: Congratulations, you took the simile "like" and made it "same." Of course, theft < murder in terms of FUCKING EVILNESS. That's not the motherfucking point. The point is, admitting to crime is stupid, whether or not A) It's that big a deal or B) It should be a crime in the motherfucking first place.

Anyways, let's stay on topic.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    1132 songs
    129 artists
    182 albums
    3.6 days of music
    5.39 GB

Also, I just want to say: chaplez--fucking hell you have a lot of music.

-ACE
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    umm okay? i made a joke and i prove your point? well then...
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I would love to see them prove that I pirated the music 2 years ago. If Apple wants money for their music, they should disable the ability of Itunes to share music across networks. Dorms are fucking wonderful for stealing music.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    1274 songs
    2.9 days
    4.55 GB
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo

I would love to see them prove that I pirated the music 2 years ago. If Apple wants money for their music, they should disable the ability of Itunes to share music across networks. Dorms are fucking wonderful for stealing music.

Would this quote be considered incriminating?

w/e idk
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    They need access to my computer to ever prove anything. Something I don't ever intend to give.

I would rather smash my hard drive with a hammer then give those greedy fucks a dime. I'm a musician. I know exactly how much a musician gets off of each album sold, and I know damn well it's not much more than I paid for it.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    Look I agree with you I'm just saying you should be careful you know how the nanny state watches everything these days.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Look I agree with you I'm just saying you should be careful you know how the nanny state watches everything these days.

1. Copyright violation is not a criminal offense. Doesn't matter what the government knows, the private corporations involved would have to press charges.

2. We're far from the point that the government could pick up on a post like that. Database trawling is ridiculously intensive work. And they likely wouldn't fucking care.

-ACE

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading