General Chat / Snow

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    So, who's gotten some?

I just got some today, although it didn't really stick. And it was brief; more sleet than snow. The weird thing is, snow doesn't come until later in the season for my neck of the woods (and it certainly is the woods).
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    poured today. supposed to snow this week, but not enough to stick.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yeah... I'm in SoCal. We get fire instead of snow. Kinda sucks, but they're still far away enough that I don't have to evacute, hopefully.

Edited by robbie92, 16 November 2008 - 03:10 AM.

• JJ%s's Photo
    God I hate it when I see topics like this. It makes me wonder why I live in England.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    None yet, probably before Christmas we usually have some.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Yeah getting some right now.

I hate snow.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    In Miami it snowed once in the 1960's for like 5 minutes. Since then nothing...
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    I already got about an inch two weeks ago, and as I look out my window now, I realize it's snowing again.
  • Sey%s's Photo
    First time this year that the temperature was below the frost line, but we don't have any snow... :p
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    snow is unfortunately not a very common thing where i'm at in germany.. it definitely won't be like minnesota.

und, apropos, gibt's schon schnee in minnesota. lucky bitches. i love snow.
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    It snowed ash at my house yesterday. We had to evacuate because of fires, there was a huge orange glow behind our house, then a mile or two away we could see the flames on top of the hill above our house. It was intense.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    After Church today some came done, but it's long gone and stopped, I hope we don't get anymore....
  • marsh%s's Photo
    got a little 4 weeks ago,
    then again 1 week ago,
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I live in Missouri!

(i'll be lucky if i get snow once)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    We got plenty more today. Beautiful. Pulled me out of my Sunday blues, made me appreciate life a little more.

I guess I'll always have to live in the snowbelt just so I can enjoy the changing seasons...

Ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    We don't have snow in Miami, but if you like white powder... ;)
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    I love snow everywhere but Ohio. In Ohio it's just plain depressing.
  • spartan%s's Photo
    ^yea theres not much to do with it here but we got snow for the frist time and that cheered me up a little during school.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    http://iscaliforniaonfire.com/
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    We had a fire day today, if that counts.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading