Music Forum / www.myspace.com/smileliketexasuk

• Lloyd%s's Photo
    It wont hurt to listen ;)

www.myspace.com/smileliketexasuk

New EP coming soon, thanks guys.

Any comments?

Edited by Lloyd, 24 November 2008 - 05:04 PM.

• Regulatin%s's Photo
    watz tha name supposed to mean

n which one is u
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    None of them, it's my mates band who i said i would promote. As for the name, ask them.
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    klol

Oh, and its not bad. Pretty 3Oh!3-ish or whatever the fuck kids listen to these days.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Does this mean I have to go to the UK now? Or do I have to smile? Are they coming to me?

For the music, I don't like listening to pop-y music, you know, stuff that makes me think of being 16 again and in high school (I listen to metal, just for the record). So, I can't exactly give you a proper review. The thing I will comment on is the fact that it's fine, but nothing special. And it needs another background beat cause it sounds too acoustic, if that makes sense. If they meant to go for an pop-tronic sound, they're just off by a bit. I can't really give you more than that just cause I don't know exactly how to explain it.

I'm sure they'll have a mild audience in the UK and in America.

EDIT: Oh, I know what I wanted to say: they're too quiet. But then again, as I said, I listen to metal - loud and heavy. Maybe more of a bass line, but I don't know.

Edited by Rhynos, 26 December 2008 - 10:01 PM.

• Lloyd%s's Photo

(I listen to metal, just for the record). So, I can't exactly give you a proper review.

Yeah, so do i. Like i said, just a mates band that i said i would promote. Thanks for actually taking the time to listen though.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading