• blink-182%s's Photo
    omgomgomgomgomgomgomg :D :D :D :D :D
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    So I can be 12 years old again?

Ride6
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    What the heck is this about?
  • Micool%s's Photo
    it means they came on the grammys and announced they are touring this summer and supposedly recording a new album.

hooray.
  • blink-182%s's Photo
    You speak like being young is a bad thing Ride6.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I know I sure wish I were younger... getting old sucks. My knees don't work, Hangovers are worse, and I'll have to start paying off my loans.

Fuck, I wish I were a freshman again.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    FUCK YES I LOVE THIS BAND I'M PRETTY SURE MY LIFE IS COMPLETE NOW OMG OMG
    Hey, of all the bands that people loved back in the day and then suddenly started hating, this is probably up there with the best. I mean, really... look at Limp Bizkit.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    MA you just turned what? 23 was it? I can't be bothered to check. Anyways, you're knees are already getting bad?? That's not good, see a doctor.

In other news, I have always hated blink-182 even when they were popular, so that's just me though. And that side project they did, ugh.

MA you just turned what? 23 was it? I can't be bothered to check. Anyways, you're knees are already getting bad?? That's not good, see a doctor.

In other news, I have always hated blink-182 even when they were popular, so that's just me though. And that side project they did, ugh.

22. 12 years of marching band will do that to you... You laugh, but some of the things I've done there have been ridiculously stressful on my legs, particularly my knees and ankles. I posted a video of the last minute of my show from this past summer in the you tube music videos thread. Check that out to see just how far and how fast people are running.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

You speak like being young is a bad thing Ride6.

Text cannot convey tone: you applied emotion to it for yourself.

"All the Small Things" defined the end of my elementary school years. Ultimately I'm pretty neutral on this reunion. I probably won't see them live or buy the album, so it really makes little difference to me. Still... Enjoyable tunes.

Ride6
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    Fair enough MA and also conrats on a dozen years of putting your mind into something I wish I was that devoted to something.

Kevin Enns Ist Krieg
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    moderatly interested, not sure they will be able to stir up anything fresh enough for me to enjoy

FK
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    Tom DehLong or however you spell it is now completely denying getting back in Blink 182.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Tom Delonge is my hero. :3
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I saw that news somewhere, I think it was on April 1st though...sorry Mike.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading