H2H5 / [H2H5] Sign Ups

• Brent%s's Photo
    The chat system was a joke... it said I couldn't get in, then my name was taken, so i tried numerous other things and finally gave up. I dunno if it was Firefox or what.

And weak sauce on the non-draft, lol.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    commando draft
    -_-
  • Milo%s's Photo

Most covert draft ever?

I understand you because you missed it but it's really funny that you say that because probably 20 people other than the captains and admins watched the entire process.... so it was hardly covert :lol:
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Holy shit Kumba, looks like an awesome team. I'm scared. Assuming I made it on a team lol.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    So how do the drop-outs work then? Is it pick someone from the list or what?
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    i believe the reserve list is either whomever signed up in this topic first [but wasn't drafted] is at the top of the list. or maybe random?
  • JJ%s's Photo

Holy shit Kumba, looks like an awesome team. I'm scared. Assuming I made it on a team lol.

Yeah you did. Levis.

Here's what everything was before trades so things can change of course.

<Louis>: kumba: JK, egg head, twisted, robbie, JiMeMo, gwazi, cena, k0ng, mifune
    <RRP>: recap plz
    <Louis>: magnus: RRP, RCTFan, Sey, Louis!, liampie, colorado fan, luigi, x fusion, wallyworld
    <Louis>: chapelz: turtle steve fk+coastermind, fisch, nin, dellagos, dimi, nokiaa, thorpedo
    <Louis>: six frags: roomie, ride6, metropole, sulakke, comet, zodiac, micool, lloyd, werner
    <Roomie>: what IS going on?
    <RRP>: recap
    <][>: geewhzz: dlh, fr34k, tolsimir, bacchus, jusmith, zburns999, JJ, ][22, JDP

<Louis>: levis: xcoaster, loopy, milo, camcorder22, rcfanb&m, ivo, panic, yannik, rctmike
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    awesome. i'm ready for this, gettin back into RCT and everything
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Looks good, not quite sure who my favorite would be at the moment, it's close.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    well, i'm happy so far.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    lol it is interesting.... one side of me wants to see some blockbuster trades but another wants these teams to stay....
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    I couldn't be much happier with my team--or the other teams for that matter. All nice and even. Should be a sick competition.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I'm interested in seeing how this turns out...

Or trades for that matter.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Now with all the hype and stuff I sort of wished I'd joined... but I wasn't into the game when we were signing up. I think I'm probably the only active member not on a team, but whatever.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading