Related Games / Greenhouse - CD5's Newest RCT3 Movie

• coasterdude5%s's Photo

CD5Production's newest movie Greenhouse to debut this Spring.

CD5's next movie, Greenhouse, has been in production for weeks and is quickly shaping up to be one of his best. The movie revolves around a near-future America that is still experiencing a depression. The government begins Project: Greenhouse in an attempt to rid the country of those who they believe are contributing to the economic problems.

The movie began as a remake of Rear Window.

"As I was crafting the story, I eventually realized how little the "rear window" concept was going to play a part in the movie," CD5 states, "By dropping the Rear Window name it has allowed me to further the government takeover plot even more."

The movie will contain the most special effects of any CD5 movie.

Greenhouse is expect to debut late April or early May. A website devoted to the movie will go live soon.

Posted Image

I can't give alot of details about this movie but I am very excited about it.

These teaser shots are only from one part of the movie. This is not Twister 2.

Posted Image

Why are you here, Ben?

Posted Image

Who sent you here?

Posted Image

Stay tuned for more information on this.

Edited by coasterdude5, 14 May 2009 - 04:40 PM.

• Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    What is this??????????
  • ivo%s's Photo
    He makes movies in mostly rct 3 (I think you could have seen it in the last few screenshot. He is really good in it.

here is an example of one of his trailers.
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    I've seen some really good movies done in rct3. I wish I could remember the address of the site that was hosting them, but I've seen a really cool Twilight Zone Tower of Terror video, a cool Indiana Jones video, and a few others that I don't recall. Wayyy back, I remember seeing some that were themed to songs, like "saturday in the park", "white rabbit", etc..

They were really cool, it's amazing what people have been able to do with rct3 on a ride to ride basis.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Hey Todd,

I believe you are thinking of Hollywood Hills on the RCTSpace Network. There also was another website, which had some cool movies, but I don't remember the name of it.

Dark_Horse
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

Hey Todd,

I believe you are thinking of Hollywood Hills on the RCTSpace Network. There also was another website, which had some cool movies, but I don't remember the name of it.

Dark_Horse

You're probably thinking of putmeonthenet.net

Thanks for the replies!
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Ben witnessed his family be killed by a tornado when he was only eight. Twenty-five years later, he is at a mental institution, suffering from an array of mental problems including paranoia. His childhood friend Amber is the only one who sees him, the only one who knows he exists.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I mean, it's kinda neat and all... but I'd say 1 out of 100 actually will view this in-game on this site. There's no real RCT3 stuff here at all, as you'd need a system with at least a 1GB video card to even really have a smoothly playing game. I don't even think Cyris is as hard on the requirements as RCT3 is/was.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I think he only ever makes these movies... they aren't parks themselves. He just uses rct3 as his medium for movie making.

It's looking interesting as usual.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Eh, nobody is supposed to view it ingame.
    It will be a movie, as always.
    And they are always great :p
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Yeah, my movies are usually on Youtube, Vimeo, or Megaupload. I make parks too but since I this is mostly a RCT2 website I figured I'd pass on those.

Thanks for the replies!
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GREENHOUSE INDUSTRIES,

Google: CD5Productions Greenhouse
  • RCTCA%s's Photo

I've seen some really good movies done in rct3. I wish I could remember the address of the site that was hosting them, but I've seen a really cool Twilight Zone Tower of Terror video, a cool Indiana Jones video, and a few others that I don't recall. Wayyy back, I remember seeing some that were themed to songs, like "saturday in the park", "white rabbit", etc..

They were really cool, it's amazing what people have been able to do with rct3 on a ride to ride basis.

For the Saturday in the Park video, that was from a website that's no longer around that was called Bitter Jeweler Films. You can find 2 of their films on this YouTube account. The 2 videos are called 'Seasons in the Sun' and 'The Distance'.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CKtheFat

Also, there are some very cool but somewhat old RCT3 videos created by Mike Yee, which can be found here.

http://www.meyee.net/rct3/videos.htm

Looks great so far, can't wait to see the final product. :)

~RCTCA

Edited by RCTCA, 16 April 2009 - 09:14 PM.

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    This sounds like an actual idea Hollywood would come up with if they were smart enough to stop making re-makes of old movies and sequals to everything. Good stuff... looking forward to the release.

EDIT: Guess i should add that Hollywood is smart for making the remakes because they make money, they're just not smart enough to come up with new ideas.

Edited by FantastiCo, 19 April 2009 - 08:56 AM.

• Todd Lee%s's Photo

For the Saturday in the Park video, that was from a website that's no longer around that was called Bitter Jeweler Films. You can find 2 of their films on this YouTube account. The 2 videos are called 'Seasons in the Sun' and 'The Distance'.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CKtheFat

Also, there are some very cool but somewhat old RCT3 videos created by Mike Yee, which can be found here.

http://www.meyee.net/rct3/videos.htm

Looks great so far, can't wait to see the final product. :)

~RCTCA

Ah, Bitter Jeweler, that's where I saw them! Thanks..
    I remember "night on bald mountain" from Mike Yee, too. White Rabbit is still one of the best I've seen though, I think it was on bitter jewler.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Greenhouse is going along at full steam. I fully expect it to be out in early May.

This movie will most likely offend you. This movie will most likely make you feel uncomfortable.

Greenhouse Industries is here to save you! We can save you. We can save you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More coming soon.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It looks nice, as all your movies are.

I cant help but see a resemblance to 9/11 in that first screen though, but then I'm not against that as I think, if tastefully done, 9/11 can produce some spellbinding pieces of work that is actually respectable rather than disturbing.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Hey Coasterdude, post your parks over here too. Come to the dark side. No need to be afraid. i promise at least i'll comment on your work rather than discussing the game. But back on topic, i think this movie is a brilliant one. :nod:
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^I agree with Fantastico. You're one of my favorite RCT3 builders. I think that if anyone can get away w/ an RCT3 park here, it would be you.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Watch the Greenhouse Trailer:

Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=slN-KsYYPV0

Vimeo:

Please share your thoughts about it!

Greenhouse Industries is here to save you.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading