Music Forum / My Music

• inVersed%s's Photo
    As some of you might remember, a little while ago, I posted a topic in the Basic Chat section asking for help creating an album cover for a (intellectual) hip-hop album I am working on titled Revolution, The Death of R.Wheelz. Well after a few months, the album is coming along very nicely. I have eight songs completed and I am in the process of writing/recording two more right now. The album is planned to have a total of 14-15 songs when completed. For more information about the ideas of the album, you can take a look at that older topic about the album cover here.

Anyways, I posted this topic to connect you all with my music myspace page which has six of the songs on it already, including the albums first single, "This Is The Struggle" and the albums second single "Take A Look". To visit the site go here... http://www.myspace.c...edeathofrwheelz.

(if you want to listen from best quality to worst, go "This Is The Struggle", "Take A Look", "The Portrait", "Remember The Girl", "Drift Away" and then "World On Fire")

I would love to hear some of your responses to my music. Feel free to add me too if you have a myspace page. I know that the sound quality is not that good, I have zero technical studio skills/experience and I am working with my laptop and a bad mic that I have hooked up to it. I plan on upgrading for my second album. Anno Domini makes all the beats for the songs on my page. I got them from his page where he says anyone can use his beats as long is they don't use them to make money.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading