H2H5 / [H2H5] Favorite Park of Round 1

What was your favorite park of round 1?

• RCFanB&M%s's Photo

Well that park was and is fucking ugly if you ask me :p But that is just my opinion :p

did i ask?
  • Cena%s's Photo
    And that is why I love Holland :D

Free to say what you want, when you want it :D
  • Liampie%s's Photo

And that is why I love Holland :D

Free to say what you want, when you want it :D

Haha, you are so ignorant.

Cena sent me a personal message on RCT-Guide, in which he warned me for giving my uncensored opinion on this site. He thought most people here don't live in countries were they have freedom of speech! :evil:
  • 6000000flags%s's Photo
    Art of War was great except the horrible space scene. Barely looked like a spacewar at all, they could have done far better. Tied for first.

LoW looked great but the log flume was iffy. Extra points for the first Mack launched in RCT. (feel free to prove wrong) Tied for first

WS for second, was far too crammed and some parts could be fixed up. Invert was fun and with more room could be great, but the cramped setting gives it a Black Mamba/ Nemesis feel.

Vampy would be awesome finished, I will be first in line to download it.

Kidderbrook/Eftelrama were too close to call.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo

Haha, you are so ignorant.

Cena sent me a personal message on RCT-Guide, in which he warned me for giving my uncensored opinion on this site. He thought most people here don't live in countries were they have freedom of speech! :evil:

i don't think it depends on the country where you live, i mean, everybody has the right to express their ideas... there are certain ways to do it though. Cena, what you did was trash talking, you could have said that differently, without really changing the meaning of the sentece. Anyway, this isn't the point of the thread, so let's leave it here.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    We are on the internet here guys.

But the misconception that Holland is indeed 'tolerant' is an interesting one. We must be tolerant, right? We have legal marihuana and (some) legal prostitution (left).

It's also amazing how well we know different countries, how we love to go to other countries to soak up their cultures (definitely not a place in Spain or Greece with Dutch snackbars and mostly Dutch people), and are so happy to have so many different cultures living in our very own country.

We are always completely friendly towards tourists or any other stranger, even the friendly turkish baker down the street. It is a shame that all the other countries around us are inhabited by people that have such individualistic mentalities, seek no social contact outside of their own social circle, and believe they are living in a really tolerant country. So tolerant that we must believe that it's much different in other countries! (and everyone knows, whether it is Turkey, Eastern Europe or Morocco, or somewhere else, we know the fitting stereotype and it is a very good idea to generalise groups of people)

I'm really drifting off-topic here. On topic, world showcase was the easy winner. Art of War the clear second for me. Looks like the votes agree.
  • Fisch%s's Photo

It is a shame that all the other countries around us are inhabited by people that have such individualistic mentalities, seek no social contact outside of their own social circle, and believe they are living in a really tolerant country. So tolerant that we must believe that it's much different in other countries! (and everyone knows, whether it is Turkey, Eastern Europe or Morocco, or somewhere else, we know the fitting stereotype and it is a very good idea to generalise groups of people)

Haha, you were kidding right?
    Otherwise if that is your opinion I'm pretty sure it'd be best if I just don't say anything.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    world showcase, easily.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    :D
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Haha, you were kidding right?
    Otherwise if that is your opinion I'm pretty sure it'd be best if I just don't say anything.

You might have to read my post again, I'm talking about the tolerant Dutch in this paragraph you quoted.

It's a dimmer opinion than a truthful one, but much closer to the truth than the one described earlier.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading