(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Le Tonnerre v1.2

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I really really liked this. I thought the archy was brilliant through out especially the impulse station! I raelly loved that.

I just think the woodie could have been longer. I didn't like the entrance sign arch near the merry-go-round, I think it was to bulky. I think the main probablem with this is there is no hardly no land textures apart from grass and rock. Try and use a mixture of mud and grass underneath the foliage, I think it'll make stuff like this loads better. And I think blue was used to much as well.

As I said I really liked this I think you did a great job with it! I can't wait for what ever next you cook up. :)

Oh and heres your camera:
    Posted Image
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    those tables look familiar on the exit of the invert...
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Wow, really nice coasters..

I don't see how this didn't win design..
  • Hepta%s's Photo
    ^seems that's what this site's been like lately.

I like it, but i don't love it. I dislike the repetitive buildings. Regardless of the fact you were going for a cohesive theme, the buildings should be more varied than having different color windows.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

those tables look familiar on the exit of the invert...

They're not tables. They're supposed to be shelves for merchandise. Riders would exit and enter into the gift shop, although they could also browse the selection without having to ride the ride by coming in through the front.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Also, Airtime found the camera, so keep your eye out for a PM with the screen inside! (I didn't think anyone would find it that fast. I thought I hid it well...)

@Comet: I did change the color of the scrambler, I just forgot to add a screen of it. It's more of a grey color now.

Edited by FullMetal, 20 September 2009 - 08:04 PM.

• Comet%s's Photo
    Oh alright, obviously I didn't download the park but I think a dark orange would work better

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading