H2H5 / All forums open?

• J K%s's Photo
    The hurricanes have nothing to hide as its all friendly banter but I'd rather keep the topics I have with my team to ourselves.

Plus its good to know how well someone works for upcoming contests or group parks (h2h6 maybe in a year). I wouldn't want to give people an insight to who builds well/fast or whoever gets on with eachother because that should be for future knowledge of their former team.

Anyway Posix knows as he's the only one that can see the forums. If he says theres gonna be bitch-fights I can only imagine that is 110% true.
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    If it makes you guys happy, I can just quote everything offensive I've said in the team forums here.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I might not mind for a few topics, but generally, no.

Plus, even ignoring private conversations, we have contact information listed, exclusive solo screens, and in progress finals parks that you only deserve to see if you vote for us.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    I say we dont. As a team we still have ongoing projects. just because the seasons over for us doesnt mean we aren't going to finish and release the other parks we had in the pipeline. And now we dont have a time limit i'd rather their planning isn't released to the world

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading