Music Forum / Michael Jackson is no longer more.

• Cena%s's Photo
    Michael Jackson died this evening, he had an heart attack. He was aged 50.

I heard on the radio just ago that he had an overdosis sleaping pills and had no heart pulse anymore.

http://www.tmz.com/

http://www.brisbanet...90626-cyjb.html
  • J K%s's Photo
    I've just seen this as well. A lot of my friends had tickets for him. I can't believe hes gone. Such a musical legend!!!
  • posix%s's Photo
    watching it on cnn right now.

gonna listen to some jackson5 later.

this is so sad.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    The man, the legend, the King of Pop.

Rest in peace, Mike.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Man, he had such an influence on the music industry. I just hope people remember him as the talented artist that he became, and not the child molester that people labeled him as.
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    Cena, what the crap? ''No longer more''?

I was never really fan of him, but still... Sad. I'm gonna moonwalk all day long now. FullMetal, good comment.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Dude was one of THE most talented people to ever moonwalk this planet. Unfortunately, his pre-occupation with re-inventing himself physically will stand out as much as his talent. I remember when he was a young black kid, full of talent. The talent never seemed to be enough so, he had to transfigure himself into what HE thought the world wanted him to be. Unfortunately....he ended up looking as freakish as any human could possibly look. I mourn his death but....as his publicist said...he brought this all on himself.

Kids.....DON'T try this at home.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    he dead

='( !
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Whats with all the best dieing early, Elvis, 2Pac and now Michael Jackson. I was not a real fan of his, but still I enjoyed keeping up with his antics on TV. RIP Michael.
  • LDW%s's Photo
    I would like to formally tribute to Michael Jackson who died yesterday afternoon. I hope he rests in piece and everybody will realize this horrible shock and celebrate his life.

Edited by LDW, 26 June 2009 - 01:30 AM.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    It was confirmed by his Brother Jermaine that he died of a Cardiac Arrest at 2.16pm (10:16 GMT) after 2 hours of failed CPR.

Sad day :(
  • X_Fusion%s's Photo
    Michael Jackson was a great singer and will always be the King of POP !!!!!!!

Michael Jackson forever !!!!!!!!

Edited by X_Fusion, 26 June 2009 - 06:11 AM.

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    ...2 hours of CPR? ...Why?

Kong, how old are you, first? And second, I wouldn't presume to understand a single thing about such a secluded and secretive man. He could have received all the plastic surgery as a fucking bet for all you know.

Edited by Midnight Aurora, 26 June 2009 - 07:19 AM.

• Cena%s's Photo
    I don't know why 2 hours of CPR was given. What I do know is that K0ng is 49 :p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    he was so talented.
    although i dont apreiciate alot of the stuff he did after he became white.
    still, RIP.
  • reflex%s's Photo
    I never really liked too much of his music, except..THRILLER!
    But it is sad. My friend said "Michael Jackson died a long time ago. A freak died today."

R.I.P. King o' Pop
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    it took Michael Jackson's death for MTV to play music again. they're showing all of his videos right now. this is really a shame, i don't think anyone ever expected it.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    RIP Michael. :(
    So unexpected.

Edited by inVersed, 26 June 2009 - 01:43 PM.

• RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    damn... what's next ... madonna watch your back please.
    Anyway, although I was not a big fan of him, i must recognize his amazing talent for music.
    RIP man.
  • Buckeye Becky%s's Photo
    I'm gonna really miss MJ :bunny:

Two of the songs I've been listening to today:

We are the World and this one was written by MJ and Lionel Ritchie...as touching today as it was then...

Billie Jean~Moonwalking This is my favorite song of his...one of many actually....

Edited by Buckeye Becky, 26 June 2009 - 03:16 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading