Music Forum / Michael Jackson is no longer more.

• JDP%s's Photo
    Heh the states hated him for thinking he molested children and kept attacking him. Now he is dead and everyone is sad. Another reason why this country gets so much fucking heat; because of dumb shit like that. Either way, the man got a lot of unnecessary publicity for it and didn't deserve to leave us on the note he did.

Rest in peace King of Pop.
    -JDP
  • Sey%s's Photo
    Today his songs made me sad, teary and were that touching like they've never been before... :(
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

it took Michael Jackson's death for MTV to play music again. they're showing all of his videos right now. this is really a shame, i don't think anyone ever expected it.

MTV playing music again? That is unexpected...
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    michael jackson died on my birthday:/
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    hope you had a better day than he did.
    haha obviously:]

it sucks though man.
    i was never a huge fan, but still, the mans a legend.

oohhh man that could have been a horrible sign... a famous musician dying on my birthday?:ooo
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    he was a very ill man.
    behind his face i mean.
    why else would you make yourslef white.
  • Buckeye Becky%s's Photo
    He did not make himself white...he had vitiligo...look it up :rolleyes:

And In:Cities....his death has nothing to do with you, its not about you....now if it was a family member of yours that died on your birthday, that would be weird for you and I'd understand you saying something like that...but anyhoo, happy birthday
    uhh i wasnt making it about me?
    i was just stating the fact that a beloved music superstar happened to die on my birthday:/
    thats never good lol
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

[/ignorance]
    ahh, my bad.
  • posix%s's Photo
    i do not believe he had vitiligo because vitiligo looks WAY different than what michael looked like.
  • Cena%s's Photo

And In:Cities....his death has nothing to do with you, its not about you....now if it was a family member of yours that died on your birthday, that would be weird for you and I'd understand you saying something like that...but anyhoo, happy birthday

Plastic Surgery, the doctors did. He even admitted it in a interview.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    He had vitiligo, which is why he wore the glove on his right hand at first, and then got his skin bleached because he could not take the looks of the spots when they moved elsewhere.
    It was probably a bad decision but he didn't just decide to make himself white because he didn't like himself black.

He probably did have plastic surgery too but that came later.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    The nose thing was becuase he broke it and the surgeons always botched it, forcing him to get more.

I'll miss him. I never listened to his music but now I feel compelled to pick some up.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo

He had vitiligo, which is why he wore the glove on his right hand at first, and then got his skin bleached because he could not take the looks of the spots when they moved elsewhere.

Really? I always thought he wore it because it looked cool... And it did look cool. :)

Makes me want to go around and wear a white glove now. Actually, make it black. Black is way cooler.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    FUCK IT

Edited by Kevin Enns, 05 July 2009 - 10:36 AM.

• Ozone%s's Photo
    That was actually a quite upsetting post, Kevin. You claim to be a Christian, you should not put yourself in the place of God as the judge. The things you say about Michael Jackson are only assumptions and based on what other people have said. If everyone in the world started saying that you were a child molester would that make it true? It is not your place.

Matthew 6:15 "But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." -Jesus
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Yeah Kevin, fuck the legal system, whatever you think is automatically true.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i really like how you're equating michael jackson to hitler and satan

e also ozone just owned your ass hahahaha

Edited by tracidEdge, 02 July 2009 - 02:15 AM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading