Blaze Battle / Blaze Battle

• Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm trying to construct a rap. If I can get more than a couple of lines then I will post that I am in. I'll let you know by tomorrow evening.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I am in and am constructing my rap ready to face Fisch ;)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Not a bad week 4, but K0NG never posted anything and it seems top ranked inVersed is out, so unless you all post say you want to try and keep going id like to put this on hold until we get a little more activity and maybe just do a tournament next time.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Keep going! Now that Louis is in, I've been looking foreward to making fun or him!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Match topics posted. I adjusted the order a bit since K0NG did not post last week and inVersed said he'd be away. Post if either of you to want a match, but if you do it will be vs me :devil:
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yeah....I've been busy as hell and....well, when I read the line about my kids, I just stopped reading and clicked out. I was so fucking pissed that you said that. I mean....if that had been on a stage with an mc and a crowd....they'd have been 'oooh'ing and 'ahhh'ing on the punches til you got to that one. Then they'd have just gone silent.......cuz they'd know someone was about to get fucked up real bad. Maybe it's because I actually have two daughters but.......that's just a place you don't go bro. 'Yo mama' jokes and shit and dissin ME and even race digs are one thing....but to say my kids were under my desk blowing me......well, just be glad you're 3,000 miles away.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    And the next line said sorry, kinda. Still it's just words. How about you post a rap and beat me to get even? If others agree I went to far it will be one of your easier wins.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    K0NG... its kumba, stupidity cannot be controlled somtimes...
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yeah...I did consider the source. But it still pissed me off. Especially since one of my daughters occasionally checks the forums here (she might even be a registered member). For his sake, I'm just glad she didn't read it....she's rather evil at times and since she's under 18, I would have been liable for her actions. And...she'd have fucking hitch-hiked to Florida, castrated the muthafucka and said "yeah, blow this, biatch".....which I believe is a felony.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    well this certainly failed.
    -JDP
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yes, but after 4 weeks. Not bad...

Id like to keep this forum around tho. Next time we should just have a tournament, which should work if we keep it simple.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    fuck you guys.

someone step up to battle me.

12 bars.

no rct shit.

lets do it.
    skanks.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    i really dont get whats going on in this topic :idea:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well you always should bump topics if you don't know whats going on...

Missed P_BOB's post. I'll kick your ass back to the South Pole :devil:
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    i look for a response more like what this is :idea:
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I think I should join the Blaze Battle. Here's a preview:

So, what's up with this song?
    It's about my dong!
    It is very very long
    and my balls are the bomb!

So wassup? Should I join? Or would I get butt-rushed?

EDIT: Had to center that work of beautiful art.

Edited by FantastiCo, 08 May 2010 - 08:32 AM.

• Jaguar%s's Photo
    Are we still doing this, or is it dead?
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    hahahaha... wow... so this didn't go extinct 5 years ago? :p
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Sorry everyone for my joke rap. That was even too immature for me.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I want to do a blaze battle.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading