General Chat / Who from NE...

• Liampie%s's Photo
    ...have you met in real life? The members of NE are so widespread, I wonder if a lot of you have met any other members of NE at all...

My list:
    - Levis (dutch) 2x
    - Snas (dutch) 2x
    - Dimi (belgian) 1x
    - Ivo (dutch) 1x
    - Werner (dutch) 1x
    - Marino (dutch) 2x
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    JKay @ EPCOT
    Adix @ EPCOT
    ChillerHockey33 @ SF:GAdv
    In:Cities @ A Marlins game.

Also have talked to all of them (well not CH33) on the phone, Corkscrewed too.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Soon to be Cena :D
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Colorado-Fan @ Phantasialand
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Tomorrow: Geewhzz, Roomie, and maybe Corkscrewed at Knotts Berry Farm
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Aviator and I were neighbors and both started playing RCT at the same time. We met PyroPenguin at Six Flags in St. Louis that summer. That's it for me - as far as I know, at least.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Fatha, Cork, Xcoaster, Blitz, and CoasterED at Disneyland a couple years back. Have since hung out with Cork a couple times at Disneyland, the most recent time being two Friday's ago. Good times, lol.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Only two, though I just missed Chapelz at Cedar Point a couple years back... And Geoff also attends the University of Michigan.

The two I've actually met and hung around with are:

Curtis (geewhzz) and Chris (Panic) at Cedar Point back in October of 2007... I'm hoping to meet up with Curtis again at some point, possibly at King Island? I've been trying to convince him to visit Indiana Beach for the last couple years too... Maybe he'll finally cave?

Ride6
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    Living in Utah, I don't think it likely that I'll ever meet anybody. There are a few people I would like to meet if they were ever in town though.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo

Living in Utah, I don't think it likely that I'll ever meet anybody. There are a few people I would like to meet if they were ever in town though.

Tell me about .. i live in Argentina.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Oh, and I met Tezee @ PHL.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    ][ntamin.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Oh wait, met Toon and his family at Disneyland one time too... just saw him walking on MS and yelled out his name, lol.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    kumba

at a marlins game

thas about it:]
  • Adix%s's Photo
    All ya motherfuckers come see Adix at the Disney World!
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo

Alright, see ya fall of 2010. Seriously..
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    I see Ivo nearly every week. :p
  • LDW%s's Photo

Tell me about .. i live in Argentina.

I live in Wales, don't think there's anyone here with me. :( I know there's a couple in England but have never met them...
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo

No. Adix is lame. What does Adix have to offer? Sexual favors, sure.
    Come see Jimmy. I have copious amounts of fastpasses for Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Along with VIP seating at Fantasmic.

just sayin.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    New NE Florida meet maybe? Kumba, Adix, JKay, JiMeMo and In:Cities? I missing anyone?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading