(Archive) Advertising District / Disney's Future Sight.

• Cena%s's Photo
    http://forums.nedesi...a...st&p=483647

Edited by Cena, 01 February 2010 - 08:34 PM.

• reflex%s's Photo
    This is awesome. That tree is pretty amazing too.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    Think Sofas, Think DFS.

those screens are great, alot of detale, perhaps even too much, id consult a compotent parkmaker ;)
  • J K%s's Photo
    Every inch of every screen is perfect. I love it.

Edit - LMFAO SAMMY, typical british advert for all who doesnt know what DFS is.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Pretty good.
    The train station should be on more of a hill then it is, but it's fine to be unique too if that's what you're going for.

Other then that, the scale of the main street just feels off to me, can't really tell why.
    And what's the theme of the ride shown? I don't really like the colors but it might work if your going for something particular, not sure.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Yeah, it's here! :)

I love everything on this screens!

Yannik
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    The splash battle thingy is awesome
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    What's with mickey's face? Maybe I'm behind here but I don't think mickey has a white face or a red smile. It's kind of creeping me out atm. Other than that, very solid work.
  • spartan%s's Photo
    that mickey head is kinda creepy... oh well, I'm sure it's the best that can be done in RCT. Everything is beautiful though, I love all your buildings and that last screen is especially gorgeous.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    What themes will be featured? The name sounds like the park is going to have future themes, but all I see now is some common Disney architecture and an unrecognizeable Pixar area. The composition of all the components in the last screen is great, but it's definitely NOT pixar. It looks more like China to me, but it still doesn't look like China. Get it? :)

BTW, the peep in the first screen looks like a stoned Hans Teeuwen. Pretty pathetic. :p
  • posix%s's Photo
    Wow, looks pretty amazing. But a full scale disney solo with this level of detail is not possible in RCT2, no? I mean, object limit, and stuff ...
  • MCD%s's Photo
    I agree with Posix but I think you will be able to find a way for not hitting the object limit.

I think the fence around the fountain at the first screen is too high. And also if is a rainy day it would easily overflow because the water is at the same level as the path.

about the peep: I also noticed it when I was working on the RCT-Guide group project. That was pretty funny. :p
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    besides the peodofile mickey in the first screen, i think this is some of your best work. as is the greatest most delicate boundry in RCT, be careful to mix amazing detail with more simple basic areas. viewers need a place to rest the eyes, so you have to avoid putting to much detail and avoid no putting enough. a good example is having an amazing store front with lots of detail, but having the side of the building being a pretty simple wall with only some structural details as such.

FK
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    not really feeling the mouse, does'nt feel real disney, but i dont really think there's much you can do about it :p
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Great, really good work Cena. LOL at the tree.
  • nin%s's Photo
    You know what I think Cena. It's all amazing.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I told you it was a furniture store :p
  • Pudding%s's Photo
    Love it!

But the french word for welcome is Bienvenue!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    You know what I think, it's awesome stuff, but to me it doesnt feel Disney. Apart from the Emporium, but thats only because its the Emporium.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    All of those screens are freaking amazing. Please, for the sake of everybody, finish this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading